logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:47:44(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The unveiled a memorial that honors the late Sean Taylor prior to the team's game against the on Sunday.Taylor's family was on hand to attend the unveiling of the memorial, which is a simple Jeff McNei Jersey mannequin with a full No. 21 Redskins uniform. Commanders players also wore No. 21 decals on the backs on their helmets for the game. In addition, the team unveiled a mural for Taylor by Section 132 of FedEx Field to honor the former Washington safety, who was killed during a home invasion in 2007.Taylor also had his No. 21 retired by the Commanders during the 2021 season.Here's a look at the memorial: Honoring 21 The unveiling of the new Sean Taylor memorial Washington Commanders (@Commanders) "It was beautiful, honestly," Jackie Taylor, Sean Taylor's daughter, . "They put everything that he wore, soccer cleats, like little things that defined him -- that were special to Darryl Strawberry Jersey him. And that he did as a player, so that was really special."However, the memorial drew the ire of many fans, media members and even former players on Twitter, who all believe that the team should've honored the hard-hitting safety with a statue rather than a dre sed-up mannequin. Sean Taylor deserves much better than this Edwin Diaz Jersey Tom Hunsicker (@TomSportsWUSA9) So the budget was $150 and you had 3 days notice? Got it Zach Brook (@ZBrook) Sean Taylor Deserved a Statue. Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) This is the Sean Taylor Statue that they are unveiling today in Washington. This is simply a mannequin with a ST jersey on. This is beyond embarra sing seriously. SMH Cody Bennett (@SouthBeachCody) I just finished designing my own Sean Taylor tribute. Jon DePompa (@JonDepompa) Family, friends and teammates should be offended. This looks like something you would see in a Nike store front. Sean Taylors likene s and image should be depicted here in a bronze bust or similar material; he was more than just a number. L Ts (@lt4kicks) I didnt realize how easy it was to build a statue in honor of someone until I saw the put something together for Sean New York Mets Jersey Taylor so Here is a tribute I made to myself for traveling over thanksgiving Old Tim Tebow Jersey Rusty (@Ru sellHamilton) The Washington Commanders have just released an image of a Sean Taylor painting they commi sioned in his honor. B. Miller (@BlaiseInKC) Taylor played for Washington for four seasons after being selected selected with the No. 5 pick in the 2004 following a standout career at Miami (Fla.) During his time in Washington, Taylor racked up 305 tackles, 12 interceptions and eight forced fumbles while earning a reputation as one of the league's hardest-hitting safeties.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.