logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:59:21(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

For the second time in the 2021 NFL season, the found themselves involved in an rarity: A Mike Moustakas Jersey Scorigami.If you're not familiar with Scorigami, it's pretty simple: The internet cheers when the NFL gives us a final score that's never been seen before and that's what the Colts' 41-15 upset win over the gave us during Week 11. IND 41 - 15 BUFFinalThat's Scorigami!! It's the 1070th unique final score in NFL history. Scorigami (@NFL_Scorigami) Scorigami has grown so much on Twitter that the Colts even made note of the fact that they hit the unique score in the win. When you get your 2nd Scorigami in 3 weeks. Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) The idea of tracking every Scorigami was created by SB Nation writer Jon Bois and there's now a Twitter account with more than 275,000 followers that tracks each and every Scorigami. The Scorigami Twitter Raul Mondesi Jersey account should probably dedicate this week's Scorigami to and that's because he scored five touchdowns in the win.The Colts victory marked the NFL's fourth Scorigami of the season and the SECOND one by Indy. The Colts also had a Scorigami they beat the 45-30. The first one of the year came back in Week 6 when the beat the 38-11. Arizona and Houston when Brandon Moss Jersey the beat the 31-5.In the Colts' win over the Bills, the Scorigami almost didn't happen. Going into the fourth quarter, the Colts were ahead 38-7 and if that had been the final score, that wouldn't have been a Scorigami because it's happened 45 times in NFL history. Early in the fourth quarter, the score changed when hit for a touchdown. After the score, the Bills also hit on the two-point conversion to make it Jason Vargas Jersey 38-15. Although that score is rare, it has happened five times before in NFL history, so that wouldn't have been a Scorigami, either. The Scorigami wasn't locked in until Michael Badgley hit a 35-yard field goal with over six minutes left to make it 41-15.The Colts then picked off late in the game to seal the Scorigami. And that's how you get a unique score for the 1,070th time in NFL history.This has been a surprisingly slow year for Scorigamis with only four. Last year, there . Of course, it's not surprising to see fewer Scorigamis and that's because every time one hits, that's one final-score option that's taken off the Martin Maldonado Jersey table. The holidays are almost here, and you can now get 40% off select NFL gear at Fanatics. Hoodies, shirts, jackets, and much more are discounted. There's even baseball gear on sale. .
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.