logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 06:08:50(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The (0-1 Kosuke Fukudome Jersey ) are warming up to take on the defending Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams (0-1) this afternoon. And that includes fifth-round rookie Tyler Allgeier, who will make his NFL debut today after being deactivated last week.Allgeier looked good in the preseason, and he'll be expected to get some carries behind Cordarrelle Patterson.The move Kerry Wood Jersey to activate Allgeier comes after backup running back .Here's a look at the Falcons inactives ...WR Damiere ByrdTE Feleipe FranksLB Nick KwiatkoskiLB Quinton BellOL Chuma EdogaDL Matt DickersonAlso making his debut today Anthony Rizzo Jersey is rookie linebacker DeAngelo Malone, a third-round selection made by the Falcons this year out of Western Kentucky. He'll likely take over Quinton Bell's role in defense and special teams today.Scroll to ContinueHere's a look at the Rams inactives ...DB Derion KendrickWR Van JeffersonQB Bryce PerkinsDB Ru s YeastOL Brian AllenWR Addison Russell Jersey Lance McCutcheonNo surprises here for the Rams. The most notable name on the list is wide receiver Van Jefferson, who underwent knee surgery in August. Even with Jefferson out, there are numerous receivers expected to wreak havoc for the Rams today. Cooper Kupp and Allen Robinson are expected to see the lion's share of the targets from quarterback today John Lackey Jersey .The Falcons and Rams kick off at 4:05 p.m.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.