logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 06:10:00(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The NFL Competition Committee, in a Monday meeting, discu sed a contingency plan of having a 16-team playoff bracket if upcoming games are lost due to the COVID- Corey Knebel Jersey 19 pandemic, NFL Network's Tom Peli sero reported Monday, per a source informed of the situation.The current plan of playing 256 Yovani Gallardo Jersey games in 17 weeks -- or 18 if nece sary -- remains in place and is unchanged. In the event that is not po sible to carry out, the committee discu sed the contingency plan and parameters Milwaukee Brewers Hoodie of how the postseason would work, Peli sero reported.The plan would include eight teams from the AFC and NFC, respectively, with each conference's four division champions and four wild-card teams.The playoffs would have no byes and traditional seeding (No. 1 seed vs. No. 8, No. 2 vs. No. 7, etc.) . After playoff entrants were determined, seeding would be carried out according to winning percentage, regardle Jonathan Villar Jersey s of whether teams had the best record in their division, Peli sero added.If the contingency plan was needed, it would need to be presented to all clubs for approval. Playoff seeds would be 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, 3 vs. 6 Matt Garza Jersey , 4 vs. 5.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.