logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 08:31:27(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Le son learned? If were talking about the Vegas oddsmakers, not quite, at least when it comes to the New York Giants, who once again open up the new week as the underdogs ahead of their Mark Fayne Jersey upcoming Week 8 game at Seattle.According to SI Betting, the Giants open as against the 4-3 Seahawks, who sit in first place in the NFC West.The Seahawks have been something of a surprise this season, though perhaps not as much as the 6-1 Giants. Many people thought the Seahawks would crumble after trading away quarterback Ru sell Wilson to the Broncos, but old friend Geno Smith who began his career with the Jets Patrick Maroon Jersey and who also spent one year with the Giantshes famously known as the guy who Boyd Gordon Jersey interrupted Eli Mannings consecutive games started streakhas the Hawks playing well.Seattles last two wins have come by more than one score, a 19-9 triumph over Arizona and a 37-23 victory over the Chargers.Scroll to ContinueThe Seahawks currently have the 12th-best offense, the 10th-best rushing attack, and the 16th-best pa sing attack. Theyre ranked fourth in third down conversions but are Ryan Smyth Jersey 31st in the red zone and 29th in overall time of po se sion. Theyre averaging 26.1 points per game, fifth-best in the league.The Seahawks defense has been something of an enigma this year. Seattle is ranked in the bottom Mark Letestu Jersey third of the league in every major defensive statistical category except for goal-to-go, where they are ranked eighth. So perhaps the oddsmakers are confident in the Giants ability to stand toe-to-toe with the Hawks on the road.The Giants play Seattle on Sunday with a 4:25 p.m. ET kickoff.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.