logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 17. marts 2023 10:20:58(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Dukascopy Review 2023

Dukascopy is one of the most popular and well-known forex brokers, established in 2004 in Geneva, Switzerland. It operates under the Swiss banking license and is regulated by the Swiss financial market supervisory authority (FINMA). Dukascopy Bank offers a wide range of trading instruments, several features, and functionalities, which are helpful for both new and experienced traders. This broker provides services on CFD trading on stocks, and commodities and offers binary options trading as well. The users can also access their banking services, which allow them to transfer money between the accounts for free. Besides, a trader can open a virtual or a plastic Dukascopy card that can be used for ATM withdrawals and online and offline payments.To get more news about dukascopy review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

What is Dukascopy?
As per our Dukascopy review, Dukascopy Bank is a Swiss financial establishment founded in 2004, which offers services in banking, trading, and online brokerage for Europe and Asia clients. They mainly focus on offering CFDs (contract for difference), binary options, Forex, and cryptocurrency trading, for its customers.
As per the Dukascopy Reviews, we can say that the trading platform is safe, the Swiss financial market supervisory authority regulates it and operates as a bank. Further, it holds licenses to operate as a brokerage company across Europe and Japan. It also has won awards like the best for cryptocurrency trading in UAE 2022.

Dukascopy Bank offers extremely competitive tools for its users through its current accounts, which provide credit cards, e-banking facilities, and a wide range of banking products. This implies that the users can receive competitive trading solutions and enjoy several banking services from the leading Swiss FX bank.
Dukascopy provides several unique features to enhance the trading environment offered by them. Dukascopy clients can access the bank’s latest proprietary trading platform described as JForex and Metatrader 4, which can be used on IOS, and Android operating systems. This broker also offers an exhaustive range of research trading tools, which includes the Dukascopy TV, and it also offers a wide range of trading contests and several bonus programs for its traders. One of the major highlights of this broker is it offers a leverage of 1:200.

As per our Dukascopy bank review, we can say that this broker offers near-identical types of accounts for all its traders only with a slight difference. One of the major differences is that the client can choose the MetaTrader 4 platform or the proprietary platform of Dukascopy, the JForex platform.

Furthermore, Jforex 3 platform competes well with Metatrader, which also supports algorithmic trading and offers trading indicators. The traders can access cloud storage and VPN services, which can be used to run the trading systems for 24 hours. This broker also provides an app store with several apps that can be used by the traders in Jforex 3 platform.

Dukascopy’s operating subsidiaries are well-known and regulated. Dukascopy’s minimum deposit is $1000, and the clients of Dukascopy Europe can deposit $100.

This broker offers robust charting facilities with several customizable settings and alerts that can be easily added to the screen. The chatting facilities can be operated seamlessly; it also offers technical indicators for trading and mobile trading for its traders.

As per our Dukascopy review, we can say that JForex trader mobile apps offer a wide range of research tools that include various predefined screens that can be customized based on the traders’ convenience. It can also be adaptable over four different time frames starting from hourly to monthly. There is also a pattern recognition tool that can be used for getting trade ideas that are very well organized.

One of the unique features of Dukascopy is, it offers a maximum leverage of 1:200, but their European leverage might vary depending on the client. It also offers multi-currency accounts, gold accounts, and swap-free Islamic accounts that are available to its clients.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.