logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 11. april 2023 05:25:36(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

TextileGenesis acquired by major CAD software

Paris – Lectra has signed an agreement to acquire 51% of the capital and voting rights of the Dutch company TextileGenesis.To get more news about cad designer software, you can visit shine news official website.

The TextileGenesis system creates transparency from fiber to retail and ensures authenticity & provenance of sustainable textiles. Its clients include Supima, Lenzing, the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol, H&M Group and Canopy.
Lectra provides software, equipment, data and services to brands, manufacturers, and retailers in the fashion, automotive and furniture markets.

At the beginning of January, Lectra will acquire 51% of TextileGenesis for 15.2 million euros, or approximately $16 million. The acquisition of the remaining share capital and voting rights is expected to take place in two stages, in 2026 and 2028, for an amount that will be calculated based on a multiple of the 2025 and 2027 recurring revenues.

“Through our technology, acquisitions, and partnerships, we aim to empower our customers to work in a more socially and environmentally responsible way,” says Daniel Harari, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lectra. “We look forward to joining forces with TextileGenesis’ talented teams to accelerate the development of their sustainable material traceability solution and deepen our knowledge of the textile value chain in the fashion industry.”
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.