logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

berlinsummer
#1 Skrevet : 3. maj 2023 11:29:06(UTC)
berlinsummer

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: CA

In those of industrial and high tech precise line measuring work fields, not relying on any manual labor force input, it is always making an efficient job to operate a highly intense beam device of 650nm red line laser module. It projects highly visible and intense red laser beam directly from a 650nm red laser diode. Designed with an external electric power source and a qualified separate crystal lens with wide fan angles, without any limitation by long distance, high height and other hard reaching places, it always brings users good direction and high precision line alignment onto various working surfaces constantly.
The genuine use of a 650nm red line laser module is just working for quite long time, which should have to work with highly stable and reliable red line projection in continuous use. It adopts an import 650nm red laser diode within 5mW to 100mW as beam emitting source. Cooperating with a metal heat sink cooling system inside high duration and ultra compact anodized aluminum alloy housing tube, available with different dimension of 16mm and 26mm diameter tube, this laser line generator is always obtaining superior nice thermal emitting and highly reliable red line projection in long lasting use.
According to advanced use of a qualified separate crystal lens within 10 to 93 degree and glass widow, after a series of beam stability test and aging preventing test, the genuine use of 650nm red line laser module is working well with the best quality non Gaussian distribution red laser light source emission. Either it is pointing at close or long distance, it is also projecting the finest red line source, which also keeps the same line brightness from the middle part towards both ends, and no appearance of laser light decay or dim in long time work.
After basic measurement and experiment of technical data, this 650nm red line laser module enables correct use of output power and optic lens degree, and assures high level of accuracy red line generation within the longest work distance of 25 meters. Within freely installed distance of 3 meters, it makes sure of easy reaching and no barrier line generation onto any vertical or horizontal surface. Every time users are paying high attention to powerful red laser radiation and potential thermal energy hurt to eyes, without eye exposure to beam aperture, this industrial alignment laser just brings users easy and secured use constantly.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.