logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 9. maj 2023 05:23:10(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Why Inox is an Expert in 2k Injection Mold Manufacturing

Inox Casting is a professional 2k injection mold provider in China. Our ultimate efforts and finished products surpass the world-class reliability and quality level. Thus, in order to provide the highest quality products, we always use our ultramodern CAM software and CNC-controlled multi-axis milling. Most of our 2k injection mold solutions have reached a wide range of industries. Let`s get started!To get more news about 2k injection moulding, you can visit asm-mold.com official website.

Are you having a hard time looking for a reliable 2k injection mold solution provider in China? Explore no more since you are now in the right place! Inox Casting is a professional 2k injection mold popular provider with rich professionalism in this industry.
2k Injection Molding is also recognized as twin shot injection molding, two-shot injection molding, dual shot injection molding, bi injection molding, co-injection molding, and two-color injection molding. This process combined 2 different colors or plastics into one. The finished plastic product can have different properties, hardness levels, colors, and designs.

The benefit of preferring the 2k injection mold process conducted by Inox Casting is that it can reduce assembly times and set-up in integrating purposes. It can also be effective in reducing work steps and material.

The process of 2k injection molding creates a good quality connection through the benefits of 2 materials. With this process, components can include movable segments, transparent windows, integrated gaskets, vibration reduction, or water shields.

During the 2k mold manufacturing, we use the UG to manufacture and create designs for molds. This is the right technology we used to get done a design in accordance with 3D mold.Inox Cast has been supplying complete 2k injection mold solutions for more than 20 years. We have the competence to build and designs, recondition tooling, and update engineering to your specific request.

Our broad experience in the 2k injection mold business shows in the quality level of your finished product. We, Inox Casting experts always assure you of qualified products. We are your one-stop service provider, that surely meets every need of customers.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.