logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Kessler
#1 Skrevet : 15. juni 2023 03:58:08(UTC)
Kessler

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Albania
Sted: gdsgds

Harm are a substantial package in just any video game, nonetheless in particular soccer, thinking of the physicality of the sport and the measurement of employees rosters. Right here's a breakdown versus this 7 days's problems experiments as the 8 8 Jacksonville Jaguars approach toward confront the 7 9 Tennessee Titans for the divisional crown and a location inside the playoffs. Popularity Write-up Jacksonville Jaguars January 5, 2023All 7 gamers upon Jacksonville's destruction post are essential in the direction of perform upon Saturday evening. Exterior linebacker Travon Walker performed 37% of defensive snaps past 7 days, consequently he could possibly not be prepared for a comprehensive workload reasonably however, yet the chill out of the local community hasn't disregarded a sport within just some year. 7 days 18 Destruction Posting Tennessee Titans January 5, 2023Titans vast recipient Treylon Burks endured a groin problems within prepare this 7 days and was kept out upon Thursday, however he's demanded toward perform from the Jaguars right after shed the 7 days 15 matchup. Star operating back again Derrick Henry and defensive conclusion Denico Autry had been stored out of past 7 days's activity for precautionary causes. They have been either total contributors inside of coach this 7 days and will enjoy within just Jacksonville. Kristian Fulton is the track record in the direction of view for this weekend Jaguars Store. He's ignored the outside of thirty day period because of in direction of a groin hurt, and Tennessee's secondary could possibly fairly hire a make improvements to.

https://www.storejaguars.com/Brenton_Strange_Jersey-103
https://www.storejaguars.com/Tank_Bigsby_Jersey-113
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.