logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 27. juni 2023 06:57:29(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

TMB-E Semi-Automatic Flute Laminator

TMB-E Series Semi-Automatic Flute Laminator adopts vacuum-sucking paper conveying type for the bottom paper and top paper fed manually by hand with manual feeding above the vacuum sucking unit. This type of design makes the paper feeding more faster compared with TMB-C type semi-automatic flute laminator, labor effective, low purchasing and production cost while remaining the features of easy operation and maintenance. However, this type of machine can not do 5 ply(3 to 2 ply) lamination.Get more news about paper flute lamination machine supplier,you can vist our website!
●The core designed rubber roller together with knurled steel roller enhances the evenness of gluing, strength of stickiness, as well as lowering the production cost.
● Balance-tested rollers, tight assembling technique makes the machine runs quite stable.
●The machine adopts automatic glue supply and recyclable glue circulating system.
●Top or bottom sheet detectors are installed on the machine and the machines will automatically stop while shortage of sheets—either top or bottom one is detected. The electric parts used are all world wide available brand or well-known Chinese brand.
●All material bought from outside are inspected according to ISO-9001 standard and the key parts such as bearings are imported ones.
●The bottom sheet for this machine can be A, B, C, E, F flute corrugated sheet. It can do 3 or 5 ply board to sheet lamination. The range for top paper can be 150-450 GSM with top paper advance or alignment function.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.