logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 4. juli 2023 08:25:18(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

ROSS Inline Ultra High Shear Mixer for High Quality Dispersions and Emulsions

The Schold ILD is a simple, clean, adaptable solution for dispersion, emulsification and hydration processes that can be used alone or with other mixing equipment. It can be set up as a drop-in process or as an autonomous emergency back-up or to add production capacity. It can emulsify liquids, cleanly homogenize or hydrate polymers with the powder introduction add-on, recirculate and fully mix products. Get more news about inline disperser,you can vist our website!

The ROSS Inline Ultra High Shear Sanitary Mixer Model HSM-715XSUHD-250 is designed to deliver exceptional dispersion, emulsification, and homogenization at high throughput. Featuring the patented X-Series rotor/stator in type AL-6XN stainless steel, this mixer takes product through the center of the stator and moves it outward through radial channels in the rows of concentric rotor/stator teeth. The combination of high tip speed and extremely close tolerances between the interlocking channels subjects the product to intense shear in every pass.

Designed for continuous operation the HSM-715XSUHD-250 is driven by a 250 HP washdown duty inverter-duty motor and equipped with heavy-duty tapered roller bearings. Its mixing chamber can withstand 150 psig at 250°F and features a stainless steel jacket for heating/cooling. This model is CIP compliant, with the back of the mixing chamber relieved to promote very thorough cleaning around the seal area. With its ability to produce top-quality dispersions, suspensions and emulsions with uniform size distributions, this versatile and easy to clean mixer is ideal for various industries such as food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, adhesives, and composites manufacturing.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.