logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 21. juli 2023 11:40:14(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Top Sea Freight Forwarder In China

If you are looking for a guide to learn how to transport goods from China to your business partner, then you have landed on the right page.Get more news about Sea Freight Service From China,you can vist our website!

Dong Fang Hong (DFH) Global Logistics Company is a Chinese-owned trusted Sea Freight Forwarder company. We are offering reliable sea freight forwarding services from China to the whole world. We have an extensive and integrated network of operations that makes it meet all your logistics and shipping needs.
What is Sea Freight?
Sea freight refers to a method of transporting large quantities of goods via cargo ships. The goods are usually packed in containers and then loaded on a vessel. They are then sailed to their destination country. A typical cargo can carry 18,000 containers at a time.

Sea freight is a popular mode of transportation opted by people involved in global trade. This means of transportation accounts for 90 percent of the global movement of goods. It is also the cheapest mode of international shipping.
Ocean Freight
Sea Freight is also referred to as Ocean freight. There are numerous advantages of opting for ocean freight. It is a cost-effective form of transport and is crucial for operations and supply chain management for a global chain.

Heavy goods can be easily shipped overseas because of large storage capacities. Moreover, it is the most environmentally friendly form of transport.

Types of Sea Transport
You can have your goods shipped from China to other nations in numerous ways. The basic terminology used while shipping is checking how many containers would be needed to transport your goods.

Containers play a crucial role in transportation over the sea. Choosing a container type for a shipment is a decision that one cannot weigh lightly. DFH your trusted sea freight forwarder in China provides a wide range of options to its clients. The most sought after methods have been described in this guide.

Full Container Load [FCL] Sea Freight
DFH provides FCL Freight services to major ports in the world. In Full Container Load freight service, we load a single shipment in a single container that generally measures 20-45 ft. in length and has an internal capacity of 28-75 cubic meters. If you have a large shipment, you can opt for this service.

With over 10 years of experience in transportation, freight, and customs brokerage, DFH specializes in shipping all kinds of goods including perishable and hazardous ones.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.