logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

lauralily520
#1 Skrevet : 20. maj 2016 09:20:40(UTC)
lauralily520

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Here, we show you how to restore from an existing backup, as well as a way to transfer certain information between iPhones without having to restore from a backup.

Q: “I made a full backup of my old iPhone 4S with iTunes. I'd like to restore only some of the data to my new 6s from the iTunes backup. Is this possible?”

You may wanna selectively restore one iPhone backup onto another iPhone like above user. But have on idea? No sweat, we’ll walk you through the absolute easiest way to migrate the backup files you want from one iPhone to another one. If this is all completely new to you, don’t worry because it’s very easy.

As we know, it’s easy for you to restore data from one iPhone to another by iCloud or iTunes(Learn full guide on how to restore iPhone from backup). The point here is- restoring with iTunes or iCloud, you need to restore the whole backup to replace all data on your iPhone. If you don't want to restore the entire backup or lose the existing data on your device, you’d better seeking for a better way.

To restore one iPhone backup onto another iPhone selectively, you will need help from a third-party recovery tool. As there are dozens of third party iPhone data recovery software over the market, you may get lost about which one to choose. I would like to recommend iRefone for Mac(or iRefone) according to my using experience, because it is fast and it recovers perfectly. Download it now and follow the step-by-step to get the work done.

How to export data from iTunes backup selectively and transfer to another iPhone

First of all, you need to make sure that you have iTunes backup file, if you don’t have one, back up your old iPhone right away.

1. Install and run iRefone for Mac.

2. Connect your new iPhone to your computer.

3. Choose the recovery mode of “Recover from iTunes Backup”.

4. Select an iTunes backup from the interface listing all the iTunes backup files on your computer.

Note: If you cannot find the iTunes backup file which you want to export contacts from, please find the button titled as “Select more” to browse your computer to locate the iTunes backup file that you need.

5. After you select an iTunes Backup file, you will be brought to the screen listing all the supported data categories. Choose the data you want to scan selectively from the interface by clicking on the certain icon.

6. The data scanning and analyzing may take quite a while if you have bulky contacts storage, please wait patiently.

7. After the data scanning process is finished, all the data like notes, contacts will be presented in a list, please select all or whatever you need to transfer to your new iPhone by clicking on “Recover to Device”.

Additional Tips:

Besides help you selectively retrieve files by extracting data in the backup as long as you’ve synced with iTunes or iCloud, this iPhone data recovery software can also enable you recover lost contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp history, photos, videos, and notes directly from iPhone without backup.

Read more:

How to Stream Blu-ray movies to Surface Hub
How to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone
Editing Canon 60D/7D/10D video in Sony Vegas Pro
Workflow for importing AVI to DaVinci Resolve(Lite)
Edit Canon XH-A1 HDV AVI files in Premiere Pro CC
Directly Recover Text Messages from iPhone SE/iPhone 6s
How to Convert and Import VOB to Avid Media Composer
Restore contacts mistakenly deleted from iCloud Selectively
Edit XA10 AVCHD (mts/m2ts) files in AE CC/CS6/CS5/CS4
Transcode MOV from Canon EOS 7D/60D/70D/10D/6D to iMovie
Transcode WMV files to Edit in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 on Mac
Convert Divx to iMovie with the excellent Divx to iMovie Converter
Transcode Canon PowerShot SX710 HS MP4 video for use in Adobe
Convert JVC GC-PX100 AVCHD/MOV to Avid DNxHD for Davinci
Source: Export data from iTunes backup selectively and transfer to another iPhone
chanleen
#2 Skrevet : 6. juni 2016 04:01:26(UTC)
chanleen

Rang: Newbie

United States
Sted: Florida

If you lost your data on iPhone, don't worry, all your lost files are still on you iPhone or iTunes(if you have backup), you can recover them with a iPhone recovery software. Here we provide you powerful iPhone Recovery Software to solve the problems. The software is an useful and powerful recovery software helping you to recover lost Contacts from iPhone, including messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, etc. Or you can click here to know more.
AlexP
#3 Skrevet : 30. juni 2016 08:55:06(UTC)
AlexP

United States
Sted: Boston

How do you recover deleted iMessages from iPhone?
http://www.leawo.org/tut...r-deleted-imessages.html
Ameliayi
#4 Skrevet : 12. marts 2020 08:44:52(UTC)
Ameliayi

United States
Sted: Califonia

You can directly use your iTunes to restore previous synced and selected backup from one iPhone to another new iPhone.
Once iTunes recognizes the new device that connects first time, it will ask you to choose a backup to restore.
However, the chosen backup will replace all current data on your new another iPhone.
To avoid it, you an also use iPhone data recovery to work as a medium to protect all current data.
It allows real-time preview and also lets selectively restoration.

More: Recover iPhone Data
Raymond93
#5 Skrevet : 17. november 2023 05:15:45(UTC)
Raymond93

United States

No worries, solving this is a breeze with iPhone backup software. Check this out for more details: Your iPhone Backup Solution. It's been a game-changer for me!
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.