logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

VelmaJ
#1 Skrevet : 21. december 2017 09:14:38(UTC)
VelmaJ

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Today I thought I’d take a look at the process that the pandora charms soldes on our wrists go through to get to our bracelets! I haven’t done a post like this in a while, what with all the Spring and Summer news trickling in, but Pandora just released a pretty fun new video covering the creation of the Vintage Lace charm – from conception in Copenhagen to production in Thailand.This made me realise that I hadn’t actually done a blog post on how Pandora charms are made – so that’s what I’m doing today. I thought it would be fun to stop and appreciate how much work has gone into the charms we already own! I’ve included the new video in this post, alongside some more information about how the charms are made.
</br></br>
Getting your bracelet size right is obviously pretty crucial; it might feel fine to you without charms, but get too tight when you attempt to fill it up; or it might hang too far from your wrist and get in your way all the time. Not to worry: this post will give you a comprehensive overview of how to choose the right size pandora bracelet pas cher for you.Many online stores suggest this method, as do Pandora themselves. Measure your wrist with a piece of string, and then measure that string against a ruler. Then, add either 1 inch or 2-3 centimetres to your wrist measurement. This is your bracelet size. i.e. if your wrist measures 16cm, you should be looking at either the 18cm or 19cm Pandora bracelet.
</br></br>
Believe it or not, we have one last pandora bague soldes promotional push for North America before Christmas hits! Today sees the start of a 30% discount on select Pandora items for Canada, a gift set offer for the US, and another Rue La La sale on Pandora.Running this weekend only, Pandora collectors in Canada can enjoy 30% off select items both in-store and online! Pandora are calling the promotion ‘friends & family’, but you don’t need to be part of the Pandora club or anything as far as I can see.
</br></br>
Today brings an update on the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 collection, with a sneak peek at the upcoming jewellery pandora bijoux soldes sets, a look at what might be the Jared exclusive charm for this release, and three new Disney beads!First on the agenda, we have a variety of gift set previews! I don’t have pricing for many of these, and some of the images are tad on the low res side, so this is more a sneak peek than a preview proper. :)In the US, the first gift set to show you is the Kiss Me bangle set, which will include the Glitter Kiss charm, a silver bangle and a pair of earrings. The set is accompanied by a pink make-up bag.
</br></br>
The next set is the bijoux charms pandora pas cher. The picture is only low res, and it’s hard to make out the details, but it looks like you get two open bangles, a pair of earrings, the Shape of Love charm and then your choice of one of two silver heart pendant designs. These look to be versions of the usual engravable heart dangle, but I can’t see what’s written on either!Then, there are two charm ‘gift sets’. These usually just mean that the charm will be sold in a special box for a limited amount of time. The charms in question for this collection are the Pandora Club 2018 bead and the Kiss More, the latter being sold with a red lip bag.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.