logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

VelmaJ
#1 Skrevet : 21. december 2017 09:19:30(UTC)
VelmaJ

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Pro skater Al Davis is teaming up with Converse to release the converse shoes outlet uk, his debut signature collection. The capsule includes the Pro Leather, a silhouette that Davis himself favors, and the Fastbreak Mid built with premium suede uppers. The Pro Leather model features a clean white upper with “Al D” embossed on the quarter panel in gold foil while the Fastbreak Mid comes in a stark black with a gum sole. Both offerings also feature a blue and red panther embroidered on the heel tab and have a Lunarlon sock liner.
</br></br>
The “wascally wabbit” and friends make an appearance on the most classic sneaker of all time with these new Looney Tunes editions of the Converse Chuck Taylor High and Low converse chuck taylor all star uk. The High features longtime rivals Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, while the Low is also plastered with two of the most famous adversaries of the cartoon world, Sylvester and Tweety Bird. Available in children’s to men’s sizing, the Looney Tunes Chucks can be fun footwear for the whole family.
</br></br>
Tyler, The Creator and Converse follow up their successful Summer launch of the One Star with a footwear and apparel capsule known as the converse womens shoes sale uk collection. This time around, Tyler’s signature flower design goes front and center as Converse overlays a custom upper logo above the signature star cut-out. Three colorways of Jolly Green, Solar Power, and Vanilla will pilot the collection, which also includes a bomber jacket, bucket hat, shorts, hoodie, and a t-shirt.
</br></br>
The mens converse shoes uk sale releases this Friday, August 11th exclusively at KITH online and in-store. The lookbook reveals two distinct white denim and washed denim colorways of the premium 1970s retro model, which feature Coca-Cola and KITH branding on the upper and a bottle-cap patch on the medial ankle of the shoes. The Converse shoes are just part of a full Coca-Cola x KITH collection, which includes Oakley sunglasses, Stance socks, a YETI cooler, and a full range of KITH apparel. A limited-edition Coca-Cola bottle with KITH logos will be given out to those who purchase pieces from the collection and will not be sold individually.
</br></br>
The buy converse cons uk imprint returns with a European-exclusive collaboration featuring respected spots like Amsterdam’s own Patta, Berlin’s Solebox, London’s Footpatrol, and Starcow in Paris to all lend their unique perspectives to the Converse CONS Breakpoint. Each look features a number of premium materials ranging from nubuck to supple suede and leather while the four aesthetics take inspiration from each of the shops’ local cultures. Available today, each shoe will come with an exclusive zine featuring work by the collaborators. More photos after the break.
</br></br>
The converse jack purcell uk sale line has always personified casual lifestyle sensibilities perfectly, and now the mainstay silhouette is back in five new aesthetics that should fit right into your summer attire choices. Ranging from either a soft leather, wool, or suede upper, the Purcell sports premium detailing like waxed laces to compliment. Available in a sandy shade of tan, a monochromatic blue, deep brown leather, and grey.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.