logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 14. juni 2019 04:41:58(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

At this point http://www.thepackersfootballauthentic.com/jace-sternberger-jersey-authentic , calling the NFL a business is as tired a cliche as the 'No Fun League' and 'Bill Belicheat', but we get it. There's going to be a time where, whether for age or you not being good enough to compete at the level expected, you part ways with your team. That's the Matt Millen theory.But, there's also plenty of veteran NFL players still in the league today that Dexter Williams Jersey , either because of age or current obscurity, have been forgotten; from former All-Pros to recent draft busts, we forget that some of these players are on rosters until the games start being televised again and we say, "wait, THEY'RE still playing?"Today, let's look at some of the NFL's current players that fit into that category. We should note all of the below players were active in the NFL last year - one of them Tytus Howard Jersey , though, is currently a free agent and hasn't declared retirement yet; the other free agent is almost certain to play this year barring an injury. Players that are participating in non-NFL leagues, such as Terrell Owens and the flag football tournament, are not on this list; we'll save that for something else.With that said, let's tour the NFL to see what forgotten players are preparing for training camp.We should note all of the below players were active in the NFL last year - one of them, though Nick Bosa Jersey , is currently a free agent and hasn't declared retirement yet; the other free agent is almost certain to play this year barring an injury. Players that are participating in non-NFL leagues, such as Terrell Owens and the flag football tournament, are not on this list; we'll save that for something else. Throughout the years there have been a large number of NFL players who have struggled with injuries throughout their professional career. Some were really good players who never reached stardom due to injuries every season. Some were able to have long careers despite being on the injury list every other season. Some were forced to end their careers early because of injuries.This article is dedicated to the most injury prone players in NFL history. I did not go really far back in time, but tried to keep it close enough that the viewers would be able to remember the players and their careers. Not all of the players on the list are playing and some of them are starting to fade away from memory.This past offseason, we saw a trend of younger players retiring, either from injuries or the fact that they felt the risk of injury wasn't worth a professional football career. The NFL more than any other major North American sports league D.K. Metcalf Jersey , is full of players that have short careers. The average career is just three years. Some of these players were able to play through injuries, while others kept missing playing time because of them.One thing they all have in common?The unfortunate label of "Injury Prone" after consistently having injuries throughout their NFL careers.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.