logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

panxing18
#1 Skrevet : 18. juni 2019 04:44:57(UTC)
panxing18

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

this winter. All five have been infielders http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , including newly claimed Jack Reinheimer."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Commentary & AnalysisOrioles ProspectsOrioles Game RecapsOrioles News and RumorsCamdencastBird DroppingsTuesday Bird Droppings: Where the Orioles have all the infieldersNew,310commentsThe O’s have added five new players to the 40-man roster this winter. All five have been infielders, including newly claimed Jack Reinheimer.ESTShareTweetShareShareTuesday Bird Droppings: Where the Orioles have all the infieldersGregory Fisher-USA TODAY SportsGood morning, Camden Chatters.I hope you’re doing well. Not just today, but in life in general. I hope you’re feeling happy and fulfilled, and that you surround yourself with people you care about and who care about you.Most of all, dear Camden Chatters, I hope you love something as much as Mike Elias loves infielders.The Orioles’ new GM hasn’t made a ton of additions to the Orioles’ roster since taking over in November, but when he has, there’s been a distinct similarity among the players he’s acquired. Yesterday, the O’s claimed infielder Jack Reinheimer off waivers from Texas; the 26-year-old is joining his sixth organization and is 5-for-30 as a major leaguer.Reinheimer has played 50 or more games apiece at shortstop, second base, and third base in his minor league career. He’s now the fifth infielder Elias has added to the 40-man this winter, joining Rio Ruiz, Richie Martin, Drew Jackson, and Hanser Alberto. In fact, the O’s don’t have any new players on the 40-man who aren’t infielders (they briefly added pitcher Austin Brice Aaron Sanchez Jersey , but he was designated for assignment yesterday to make room for Reinheimer).It’s understandable that Elias wants to add infield depth. Renato Nunez hasn’t played a full season in the bigs yet, and Jonathan Villar is not allowed to start at both second base and shortstop simultaneously (I checked). There’s nothing wrong with bringing in new guys for some healthy competition. Still, the O’s are rife with holes nearly everywhere on the roster. Perhaps it’s time to shift the focus to another part of the field.LinksTop 32 Prospects: Baltimore Orioles | FanGraphs BaseballFanGraphs unveils its top 32 Orioles prospects, complete with bios of each. I can’t say I agree with all the rankings -- c’mon, Alex Wells can’t even make the top 32? -- but this is a must-read if you have any interest at all in the O’s minor league system.Getting to know the new coaching staff - School of RochRoch Kubatko has quotes aplenty from the Orioles' new coaching staff at FanFest. For some of these guys, it might be the last time we hear from them in a while. Do you ever see in-season interviews with, say, the assistant hitting coach?Myriad Orioles Thoughts: Buying into the plan; the analytics equation; hiring Brocail; missing Jones – The AthleticDan Connolly checks in with his thoughts from FanFest, including the surprising optimism coming from Orioles fans fresh off a 115-loss season. FanFest does tend to be an optimistic affair. I mean, it’s not called CynicFest.Brocail faces challenge in constructing Orioles pitching staff - BaltimoreBaseball.comIn case you were wondering, the Orioles’ new pitching coach is on board the analytics train. As if there were any doubt.With renewed confidence, Chance Sisco is ready to attack 2019 - Steve MelewskiI’ll admit, with all the changes that have been going on with the Orioles, I kind of forgot that Chance Sisco was a thing. He went from top prospect to big league dud in the span of a year. But he’s still just 23, so let’s not write him off yet.Orioles birthdays and historyIs today your birthday? Happy birthday! Your only O’s birthday buddies are 2013 two-gamer Jair Jurrjens (33) and 1985-88 righty John Habyan (55).On this day in 2002, the Orioles made one of their classic “let’s trade prospects for mediocre veterans so we can finish in a solid fourth place” trades, dealing 23-year-old Willie Harris for 29-year-old Chris Singleton. Singleton lasted just one year with the Birds, while Harris hung around the majors for 12 years as a utility guy. DENVER (AP) — DJ LeMahieu found himself in the spotlight even if he doesn’t much care for being in the spotlight. Walk-off homers will do that. Especially the first one of his career http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-curtis-granderson-jersey , in the middle of a heated division race.LeMahieu hit a two-run homer off Yoshihisa Hirano in the ninth inning, and the NL West-leading Colorado Rockies rallied to beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-4 on Wednesday night.“It was cool. Just a great moment,” the soft-spoken LeMahieu said. “That was awesome.”LeMahieu launched a fastball over the fence in right as the Rockies kept their 1½-game advantage over Los Angeles intact after the Dodgers beat Cincinnati earlier in the day. The Diamondbacks fell 3½ games behind in the division race. This is the latest in the season the Rockies have been alone in first place since 1995.A night after getting his first career save, Hirano (4-3) allowed a single by Gerardo Parra off the glove of first baseman Paul Goldschmidt to begin the ninth. Charlie Blackmon bunted Parra over to second and LeMahieu followed with the walk-off homer. He was doused with water after crossing home plate as fans chanted “DJ, DJ, DJ!”“I was just looking to drive the ball. It was a lot of fun,” LeMahieu said.Hirano’s pitch to LeMahieu was the latest miscue by a struggling Arizona bullpen where some roles have been juggled.“He just made a mistake,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said. “He threw a fastball that could be taken the other way.”Overlooked in LeMahieu’s ninth-inning theatrics was the performance of Colorado’s bullpen, which turned in five perfect innings, including two each by Chris Rusin and Scott Oberg. Wade Davis (3-6) picked up the win by pitching a flawless ninth, including two strikeouts.That marks the first time the Rockies’ bullpen has tossed five perfect innings in franchise history, according to the team.“Awesome the bullpen was able to do our job tonight, throw up a bunch of zeroes and give our team a chance,” Oberg said. “In this building, really anything can happen from an offensive standpoint.”Nolan Arenado had a big night for the Rockies with two doubles, including a run-scoring one in the second, and a solo homer.LeMahieu’s blast spoiled a solid outing by Diamondbacks starter Patrick Corbin, who allowed a season-high 10 hits Russell Martin Jersey , but navigated his way through trouble. He went 6 1/3 innings and allowed three runs.The left-hander’s most crucial pitch was a slider to strike out LeMahieu with the bases loaded in the fourth.Arizona’s bullpen bent a little in the eighth, issuing two walks, only to have reliever Archie Bradley enter with two outs and get pinch-hitter Carlos Gonzalez to roll out.Eduardo Escobar’s homer in the third inning was his 21st of the season and sixth with the Diamondbacks since being acquired from the Minnesota Twins on July 27. Goldschmidt finished 2 for 4 with a double and extended his streak of reaching base to 48 straight road games. Alex Avila added a solo homer.“These are tough, tough to lose under these circumstances,” Lovullo said. “It hurts.”Since 2015, the Diamondbacks are now 17-6 against Colorado during games played in September or later — including their win in the NL wild-card contest last October.Rockies starter Jon Gray labored on a night he didn’t have his best stuff. He lasted four innings and allowed four runs.“I wouldn’t be smiling like this if we didn’t win the game like we did,” Gray said.SCOREBOARD WATCHINGAsked if he watches scoreboards, manager Bud Black quipped: “It’s hard not to. We have a beautiful scoreboard out there.”Playing right field, Gonzalez has a close-up view of the scoreboard over his shoulder.“When we’re not winning, I go like this,” he said, turning his heard as if he was looking at the scoreboard. “Just to make sure the other team is not doing better.”WEIGHING INArenado and Trevor Story are both starting to get some mention in the NL MVP race. Gonzalez’s vote would be simple — both.“Either way it goes, I will feel extremely happy,” he said of the possibility of a teammate winning the award.UP NEXTArizona RHP Clay Buchholz (7-2, 2.01 ERA) makes his first career start at Coors Field in the finale of a four-game series with Colorado on Thursday. The Rockies will throw LHP Kyle Freeland (14-7, 2.91), who is 8-2 at home this season. The game will be an MLB Facebook Watch broadcast.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.