logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 8. oktober 2019 03:35:45(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

The Falcons made some changes to their offensive coaching staff this offseason Marquise Brown Jersey , but it shouldn’t take quarterback Matt Ryan long to get used to the new arrivals. from 2012-2014 and he’s back in the same job after being hired to replace Steve Sarkisian. The team also brought back Mike Mularkey, who was the offensive coordinator for Ryan’s first four seasons and will serve as the tight ends coach.Ryan said on 680 The Fan that it is “hard” to see Sarkisian leave the team, but that feeling is tempered by positive feelings about Koetter’s return to Atlanta.“I’m excited to work with Dirk Koetter again, it felt like my time spent with him early in my career was really productive,” Ryan said. “I’ve learned a lot since then, and I think we both can be better as we move forward. But, it’s one of the parts of the job that sucks http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaylon-ferguson-jersey , for sure. Letting people go and having new people come in and turnover, but it’s a part of this business and you have to deal with it.”Ryan doesn’t expect Koetter to overhaul the offense, but you don’t change coaches in order to keep things exactly as they were over the last two seasons. The Falcons want more from the unit and they hope that reaching into the past makes for a brighter future. GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Packers wideout Davante Adams is optimistic that he will be able to play in Green Bay’s season finale against the Detroit Lions, a game in which he would have a shot to break a couple of franchise receiving records.Adams missed practice on Wednesday. The star receiver hurt his right knee in last week’s 44-38 overtime win over the New York Jets.“I see myself being out there. I’m always going to be optimistic. A little sore right now, but we’ll play it throughout the week and see how it feels,” Adams said in the locker room.The Packers (6-8-1) were eliminated from playoff contention two weeks ago. They placed another key starter Miles Boykin Jersey , Kenny Clark, on injured reserve on Wednesday after the defensive lineman missed the past two games with an elbow injury.With 111 catches, Adams is two shy of breaking the club record set by Sterling Sharpe in 1993. He’s also 134 yards shy of breaking the single-season mark set by Jordy Nelson (1,519) in 2014.“Yeah, that would be sweet. We’ll see exactly how it goes,” Adams said about the possibility of setting the records. “Obviously, I’ve got my sights set on trying to win a football game http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , and if we can accomplish that in the meantime, it would be great.”Green Bay’s lengthy injury report lists nine players who sat out practice on Wednesday, including Adams and five other starters. Cornerback Jaire Alexander (groin), left tackle David Bakhtiari (hip) and linebacker Clay Matthews (back) were among those who sat out.Receiver Randall Cobb (concussion), who missed last week’s game, also sat out practice. Tight end Jimmy Graham (knee/thumb) has regularly missed practices on Wednesdays during the year for maintenance.Quarterback Aaron Rodgers, a regular on the injury report this year http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-justice-hill-jersey , said that he plans on playing in the finale even if Bakhtiari can’t go. Bakhtiari, the Packers’ best lineman, has often said that he plays if Rodgers plays.Rodgers, who led the Packers’ stirring comeback against the Jets, participated fully in practice with lingering knee and groin injuries.“Well, I plan on playing. So . if anybody has to adjust this week, it’s got to be” Bakhtiari” Rodgers said.Interim head coach Joe Philbin said the intent is for players to go if cleared.“If they’re not ready to go … and it’s not in their best interest to play in the game Ben Powers Jersey , then they absolutely won’t play in the game,” Philbin said. “However, if they’re healthy and they’re able to contribute to the success of the team, again — they’re football players and that’s what they should be doing.”NOTES: Starting left guard Lane Taylor and right tackle Bryan Bulaga were limited with knee injuries. Starting safety Kentrell Brice was limited with an ankle injury. … Rookie reserve offensive lineman Alex Light was activated from exempt status after being suspended by the league last week for the Jets game for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.