logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 10. oktober 2019 12:21:38(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

After entering the autumn and winter, major brands have launched military-style high-top shoes, and Nike Air Force 1 is no exception, ushered in a comprehensive upgrade. In front of the Nike Air Force 1 Shell WMNS is a handsome new product for girls, with the theme of "Shell" shell, adding a thicker new upper to the high-top AF1 shoes. Not only has a better warmth, but also has a certain waterproof function. At present, two deep and light colors are unveiled, and they are simple and succinct styles that are easy to wear. I believe that the girls’ feet will have a good and handsome effect!

2019 Sneakers Release,The Air Jordan 34 is about to be greeted with Bred's black and white red color, has also exposed a new non-commercial product. Zion Williamson personally kissed the team during the training process, and the pair of Air Jordan 34 PE "Pelicans" has unusual details! The Air Jordan 34's most recognizable airborne bottom is made of metallic luster, which illuminates the overall feel of the pair. At present, in the commercial color matching, there is no such design, hidden in the hollow, but shiny, it must be a special color design.

New Jordan 2019,Tom Sachs's Mars shoes are about to usher in the "baby version"! Both shoe types Mars Yard and Mars Yard Overshoe will be incarnate and cute, bringing a special style for kids. This baby shoe was inspired by Tom Sachs' son, and Tom Sachs himself said that his son is also an important member of the Sachs studio, so it is necessary to make a pair of Mars shoes for the children! Like the previous baby shoes, even if no children in the house can wear on the feet, it is also a good trend pendant. After all, it is an official product from Nike, hanging on a bag or placed in a room, all have a nice trend decoration effect.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.