logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

chenyuhan
#1 Skrevet : 15. oktober 2019 09:24:21(UTC)
chenyuhan

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: usa

I have said it. Jagex's rules aren't excessive so far as gameplay, the sole thing that I think they're awful about occasionally is address censorship. (I.E. I have seen two people arguing, both insulting but the one with political views closer to jagex's reports the Runescape gold other and finally gets their'competitions' chat closed off)

That apart: Jagex has zero obligation to slowly kill their business because of a foreign government's bad decisions. It's not like a set of rules in a videogame are more important than actual people's lives. So long as there isn't any foul play that may hurt people (phishing, hacking, stealing credit cards, even exploiting workers etc.), then I state farm on.That said I don't think for a moment that this man doesn't exploit his employees.

I am working for a non-profit organisation focused on providing basic necessities in areas around the globe where it is needed the most. Currently we are also working in Venezuela, where huge numbers of people flee their country, because they will perish from thirst and can not make a living anymore.

I actually am really glad that there are people who found alternate approaches to forsee themselves and their families in cash to be able to get some food onto their tables. This makes me want to support the Venezualian gamers instead of wanting them to leave the Cheap Osrs gold game. It is all for matters that are good and this is on a scale, believe me.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.