logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 13. november 2019 14:43:43(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

New Nike Air Force 1 07 Triple White is by far one of their cleanest colourways yet.Finely crafted from premium leather, the Air Force 1 07 Triple White is painted in an all white hue all over.Embodying everything that makes the sneaker so legendary, this AF1 takes some of Nike’s classic features and combines them with a simple and striking design. Classic Nike branding adorns the tongue, heel, and midsole, and of course, the lateral and medial sides are adorned with the ubiquitous Swoosh logo. Down below, the classic Air midsole is present for endless comfort.

New Jordan 2019 Riding on the Low hype that’s been making waves this year, the Jordan 1 Low Court Purple is colour blocked to perfection, with deep purple accents gracing the toe box and heel, stealthy black and clean white contrasts making up the rest of the upper.Air Jordan 1 Low Court Purple Painted in the classic ‘Court Purple’ colourway, this is the ideal sneaker for those who want a court-ready sneaker but also something they can rock comfortably on the street.Air Jordan 1 Low Court Purple is the perfect addition to any sneaker collection.Crafted from buttery smooth suede, a full grain leather Swoosh shoots across the lateral and medial side panels, while additional branding comes by the way of a Jumpman on the tongue and the legendary winged basketball around the back.

2019 Sneakers Release Made for fans of ultra stealthy sneakers who want more than an all black shoe, this brand new release from Beaverton takes heavy inspiration from trail sneakers and rugged hiking boots, and it’s a definite must cop!Pull tabs grace the tongue and heel for the ultimate slip on and slip off experience, and we can’t talk about this adventure-ready shoe without mentioning the iconic midsole.Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin Grey Silver Painted in a mysterious dark colour palette that plays with panels of black and grey, the Air Max 270 Bowfin Grey Silver is crafted from a rough and ready textile material across its upper, while a unique zig zagging lacing system ties everything together through a toggle switch system.Taken straight from the Air Max 270 which is arguably the most popular lifestyle shoe in recent memory, the forefoot is made of an ultra comfortable foam while Air technology graces the heel, offering sneakerheads and explorers with unbeatable cushioning and response with every step.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.