logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 18. november 2019 05:32:10(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Brandon Marshall and tight end Luke Willson on Friday and it also brought word of 11 other players who were dropped from the roster.The list includes 2017 third-round pick Eddie Vanderdoes. The defensive tackle was waived with an injury designation Dexter Williams Jersey , so he could revert to injured reserve or be released with an injury settlement if he goes unclaimed.Vanderdoes had 18 tackles while making 13 starts as a rookie, but tore his ACL in the season finale and missed all of last season.Defensive end Alex Barrett Nick Bosa Jersey , defensive back Makinton Dorleant and guard Cameron Hunt were also waived with injury designations. Linebacker Bryson Allen-Williams, tight end Brandon Barnes L.J. Collier Jersey , linebacker James Cowser, defensive back Joshua Holsey and defensive tackle Gabe Wright are also hitting the waiver wire. The Raiders released running back Mack Brown and defensive back Jordan Richards. Another quarterback from the AAF has found their way onto an NFL roster.According to Adam Caplan of Sirius XM NFL Radio http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , the Philadelphia Eagles are signing former Birmingham Iron quarterback Luis Perez to a one-year deal.Perez threw for 1,460 yards with five touchdowns and six interceptions for the Birmingham Iron. He also ran for 75 yards on 24 carries. He will become the only quarterback beside Carson Wentz currently under contract with the Eagles for 2019. However D.K. Metcalf Jersey , Nate Sudfeld was tendered as a restricted free agent and will likely be back with the team as well.Perez won the Harlon Hill Trophy as the best player in Division II football in 2017. He led Texas A&M-Commerce to a national championship with a victory over West Florida.Garrett Gilbert (Cleveland) and Logan Woodside (Tennessee) have also made the move from AAF to the NFL since the league’s collapse.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.