logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

zhangzk
#1 Skrevet : 10. december 2019 03:35:01(UTC)
zhangzk

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
United States

Kareem Jackson‘s preference would have been to stay in Houston. It’s the place he’s called home for nine years Royce Freeman Jersey White , since the Texans made him a first-round choice in 2010, and the place he’ll continue to make his offseason home.But the Texans didn’t make an offer, Jackson said, so he is headed to Denver.“They didn’t even approach me with an offer or any type of deal,” Jackson said, via Mark Berman of KRIV. “Obviously Courtland Sutton Jersey White , they didn’t want me back or whatever the case may be. I’m not really sure. My agent was never approached by anybody from the Texans organization, so I wasn’t offered a deal of any sort. I kind of feel a little disrespected to be honest about it. At the end of the day, no hard feelings. I had a great nine years here. This will always be home for me. I definitely appreciate all the memories and all the opportunities. I appreciate the fans and everything I was able to build here. I’ll always have love for Houston.”Jackson agreed to a three-year deal worth $33 million with the Broncos. He gets $23 million guaranteed.He made $48.9 million in his career in Houston, according to overthecap.com.“I’m not emotional,” Jackson said. “I know how the business goes. All good things sometimes come to an end. At the end of the day, it’s another opportunity for me. They’ve got a great group of guys there. I’m eager to get there and do whatever I can to help them win.”in a little more than 24 hours.When Thursday started Joe Flacco Jersey , there was no sign that the wide receiver would miss Monday night’s game against the Broncos but that changed with a report that the team was planning to suspend him after a verbal onslaught against General Manager Mike Mayock at Wednesday’s practice about posting a picture of a fine notification on social media.Such a suspension would have voided the nearly $30 million in guaranteed money left on his contract and possibly led to his departure from the team, but no suspension was put in place.Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus said the wideout wanted to work things out and he offered an apology to the team on Friday morning. It was apparently accepted because head coach Jon Gruden said the plan is for Brown to play against the Broncos after all.“Antonio’s back today,” Gruden said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “We’re really excited about that. Ready to move on. He’s had a lot of time to think about things. We’re happy to have him back and I know Raider nation is excited about that too.”There’s been no word from Mayock about whether he shares Gruden’s excitement for having Brown back on the team, but if there was a difference of opinion on that front it seems clear which of the two men got his way.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.