logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Hollarnes
#1 Skrevet : 20. december 2019 09:28:40(UTC)
Hollarnes

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Australia

Thomas Sabo has come up thomas sabo pendants sale uk with a magical remedy for the gloom of December, a colorful collection of jewelry inspired by nature and the marvels of life for the 2020 spring-summer season. The campaign is set to feature the brand's international ambassador, Rita Ora.

"Magic Garden" is the evocative name of this 2020 swarovski crystal sale uk spring-summer collection by Thomas Sabo, which, with help from Rita Ora, will extend the theme of the "Magic of Jewels" launched several months ago. What is on offer? Designs that evoke symbols of life, jewels that represent fauna and flora, and, as always, pieces adapted to unique personalities. This comprehensive selection of jewels and watches for women will go on sale in January. It will also be accompanied by a number of unisex and men's pieces.

Convened in a profusion of color, there vivienne westwood earrings sale uk will be shimmering opalescent effects, processions of pastel shades, and rainbow-hued 925 sterling silver or gold-plated pieces representing hummingbirds, dragonflies, and wings and feathers. These motifs will feature on an array of bracelets, rings, earrings and pendants.

Several of Thomas Sabo's iconic vivienne westwood necklace sale uk collections will be enriched with new summery colors, new motifs, and new gems. Among the most distinctive pieces, avid jewel hunters will particularly appreciate the chic-rock looks of the flame-motif Rebel Tiger jewels. The collection is fronted by Rita Ora, who encourages wearers to "to be yourself and send a message with your look. Perfect style is the one that suits you best."
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.