logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

blair2019
#1 Skrevet : 20. januar 2020 14:23:06(UTC)
blair2019

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ny

Nike Air Max 1 CNY Longevity features an acid wash denim base with a wide range of prints and debossed patent leather on the overlays.To celebrate 2020 Chinese New Year, Nike has designed an exclusive Air Max 1 for the occasions that’s rumored to be limited to only 7,000 pairs. The shoe features debossed Chinese characters throughout the shoe, while having dragon motifs on the vamp panels.Finishing off the design is a colorful-designed insole, Black midsole, and an icy translucent outsole with Chinese characters.Further pattern details are spotted on the heel and collar in a floral print and butterflies, respectively.

Jordans 2019 Shoes will be continuing their Dunk Low J-Pack series in 2020 with an upcoming releasing tributing the OG “Shadow” colorway.A Black mesh tongue, Dark Grey laces atop a White midsole and Grey rubber outsole completes the design.Nike SB Dunk Low J-Pack “Shadow” features Grey tumbled leather on the toe, Black suede overlays, Black tumbled leather on the side panels and ankle collar paired with Grey suede Swooshes.

2019 Yeezy Boost,This adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Marsh” features a Tan Primeknit upper with a darker shade of Tan on the lateral stripe.The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Marsh” joins a new adidas Yeezy lineup that will be releasing throughout 2020. A Khaki hue is used on the back heel tab and laces completed with a Gum rubber outsole and Sunny Yellow heel pod.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.