logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Kingang
#1 Skrevet : 17. september 2020 09:18:03(UTC)
Kingang

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Algeria
Sted: Sydney

In quick match with NBA 2K MT Coins electricity you can do the exact same left crossover junk about 2-4 days before its stops the electricity and Idk concerning the explosive behind the back its slower but Idk if the same jump animation is begging na be accessible, the dribbling looks a bit harder to string together seeing they changed how you do bulk of these moves buy you can't make a shot after dribble chaining if there is electricity the smallest amount of this defense along with its off thus no more spammers making any contestend shots, and the shooter meter is tougher to green since you cannot see where the green window is you just have to shot a good discharge then hope for the best, Blocking is enhanced greatly I really swatted a shot from the air after being awarded a GOOD BLOCK ANIMATION I expect its no longer broken block animations since so much they're realistic, Hop Step Cheese still here SMFH, But defense enhanced Im going to wait until the match falls so that I will see what Animations were removed,fixed and added, Lastly the shot makes free throws harder shit crazy 2K21 current gen is deadass a polished 2K20 gameplay wise.

It is a fairly heavy learning curve together with the new shotstick to just have 5 real games (& sport conditions/pressure) for accustomed w/o the capacity to correct difficulty; especially if we do not have a professional controller & are enjoying w/ joycons. Thinking about the teams we are given & their penchant for defense.

I hated it after playing for a bit and moving back to 2k21

I didn't even get 5 matches b/c the 1st game I quit EARLY in the 1st quarter trying to change to less intense teams not realizing they weren't there & the game could still rely, was made to quit the 2nd game b/c I got dismissed by 60 (after spending a couple hours at 2KU) & my entire team got cold; which makes it impossible to strike even when it was centered/in the proper part of the meter (b/c dammit Kawhi & PG defense!!!!) The last 3 games were battle b/c I was already frustrated & under stress. I left the demo HATING the new shotstick (particularly freethrows).

But then I went back into 2KU & add longer time & THINK I am actually getting a hang of it & starting to observe the method to the madness, but can no longer test it in actual game conditions.

TL; DR: In the future if you are planning to shake up the shooting mechanisms this radically & you also give us the demonstration can you please either give individuals more games to figure out it, allow us to adjust difficulty, or provide us access to teams that don't have such smothering defense? (& it would not be possible to get those few games that I missed out on back would it?)

Im crap in this game and I cant even imagine what problems you mustve had. So far it seems the new pro adhere makes the game much more fluid when all you need to worry about is taken orientation rather than release time. I feel as though the concept of our shots being tied to release timing was actually pretty limiting and that I never understood it until today. I can now state I'm happy with nba 2k21 cheap mt the new strategy. Game-changer for sure.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.