logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Dingbest
#1 Skrevet : 19. september 2020 11:18:11(UTC)
Dingbest

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Anguilla

Both games are fantastic. I say all of this as someone who played a TON of RS3, was comp'd, and also did all its content. Frankly the most important reason I changed is because I felt taken advantage of. I was getting really frustrated with all the promised upgrades at RuneFest getting delayed and finally shelved. I was getting very frustrated playing from a time where we got four game updates a month, to RS gold 2 game updates a month, to one game upgrade a month, to just ninja fixes in a month with meaningful game updates after every 3 weeks. It feels very bad to play a game where the devs are dishonest about what the expectations should be, and how that gets perpetuated for many years now.

I know Jagex is also responsible for OSRS, so it feels a bit weird saying"I left Jagex's RS3 for Jagex's OSRS due to Jagex." But the OSRS dev staff is able to give realistic expectations for updates, does not miss deadlines, and is plugged in to the community.

All game developers"overlook" some kind of"deadlines" because job plans change frequently within this industry. Don't say OSRS does not miss deadlines. Yeah. A global outbreak happened. Find me another example from if there wasn't a worldwide pandemic? Significant issue is that it had been communicated too. You're right that it occurs frequently in the market, but it happens an unacceptable amount in RS3.

There's a laundry list of all RS3 updates that were delayed, scrapped, etc. crossing back over the last five years... that frankly I am sure is better outlined with an existing article on this particular subreddit. They are inclined to not communicate these things too. It's a huge point of frustration for your playerbase. It's a literal meme on this subreddit. This doesn't even factor in how updates that DO get released often times leave players thinking"was this tested in any way?"

I was a comp'd RS3 participant. I still enjoy the sport. This is not an OSRS vs RS3 position, this is merely a"RS3 always fucks up buy OSRS gold their update program and it's incredibly upsetting" stance. Tithe Farm for Farming which means you are able to brute force farming xp if you choose to do so.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.