logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Megaomgchen
#1 Skrevet : 26. september 2020 10:02:57(UTC)
Megaomgchen

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
American Samoa
Sted: Megaomgchen

It is sad tho the games turning into"if you have this ability, it is going to Madden 21 coins be okay". Sorry but any professional nfl participant ought to be able to do everything the abilities offer to begin with. It is a miserable attempt at a archetype/badge system from 2k. You can not have abilities in an animation based game. All they did was copy and paste and add the yard and provide Washington a sterile area. Yeppp. Wow. I expected very little and even planned to purchase it with those low expectations but they moved beneath the bar.

My favorite part is that they said they'd implement an"elastic AI" which I did not agree with, but it meant that the defensive AI would accommodate to what players were performing. From what I have seen, this is but a re-textured madden 20 with all the yard and 2 additional X variables. They said the exact same thing a few years ago when they said you couldn't spam the identical play over and over because the defense would know how to prevent it. It's possible to get a Dev for almost any front 7 protector by using them at RLE for this play it is honestly some of the greatest cheese in the sport plus a constant debate with my friends during CFM. Yeah, I believed cover two hard flats from the nickel was over powered in 19, and then I played 20. I'd 50 sacks in a season once with Joey Bosa from this play anytime the other team went empty set.

37 using Myles Garrett was my highest with this approach... and he missed two games with an injury. "Damn, my youthful edge rusher who I'm attempting to have a dev update for in the close of the season does not have a sack yet this game, let us run Mid Blitz once and get him one. "Anytime somebody requires that against me whip out HB dive and rip off 20 yards a play. I don't understand the appeal of mid blitz. Pinch buck 0 is so much stronger. 3-4 odd in general is strong. Also very true. Mid Blitz is quite cheesy on 3rd and long, but I concur Pinch Buck 0 will be your more powerful blitz. If your #2 MLB is quick enough it destroys runs off in the blitz as well. With how much emphasis that's been placed on these x-factors and the arcade modes, its pretty obvious that the subsequent 5 years of Madden will only be little additions of"new" articles for the Yard/MUT and new x-factors. Gameplay will remain the exact same for the subsequent five decades, guaranteed.

I can predict now that the bulk of Madden 22 marketing is going to buy Mut 21 coins be a few new x-factorsnew equipment for your Yard, and new art/cards for MUT... all this while they feign sympathy and promise that they are taking their initial steps to improve Franchise style. It'll just keep getting worse until they actually make a nice game. They will not invest money into it, and still make a shit ton of benefit. Not true in any way, I'm solos I targeted a wr 3 times in a row another play he had been doubled. Just quit making up lies. Each of AI is flexible with nature, even Madden's joke of an AI system. What they're saying is"our advertising team is actually good".
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.