logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Megaomgchen
#1 Skrevet : 26. september 2020 10:06:48(UTC)
Megaomgchen

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
American Samoa
Sted: Megaomgchen

Difficult to pick cuz the demonstration is complete cheeks. Can't turn off nba 2k21 mt coins the shot meter and you are pretty much forced to target and shoot the stick if you would like to green most of your shots. Hands the stupidest addition 2k has ever made. Provided that you aim it properly, timing does not even matter.

Looks like it is starting to roll out. Still some hours where I'm at so would love to hear any impressions so far like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but curious about Stadia. Thank you . Hope that the loading screens are better today, and the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your trying to get green in your shots.Runs well, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and didn't receive any of the extras. I'm highly P/O'd.

Unlucky because now anyone can take with their hot cure. Friend of mine with his 6'6 PG Red/Green pie: not able to strike his broad open 3s, could hit his mid if he's really wide open but hard to strike semi contested mid.Today after the hot fix in park: 3/3 on the 3pt line, only one of them was a green (unable to green yesterday and he also took like 5 or 6 3pts in a row on 2v2), could hit contested mid like it's nothing

And there is no changes between today and yesterday when it comes to badges or stats, all would be the same.Yeah. That is going to be the issue. Assuming we get the MyPlayer builder (they said demonstration never confirmed exactly what it was likely to be) that's going to the very first thing I will be anxious to check out.

They have 95s outside the gate and it is fucking awful dude. And what's content when the game plays like buttocks, which it very much does. I pulled the 95 Bob Lanier and shit is not great at all.If that is your thing, and you enjoy power creep like that, then sure. I, however, can't mess with buy mt nba 2k21 myteam since they do things like drop 95s week galaxy and one opals by week .
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.