logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

smithangelo
#1 Skrevet : 16. oktober 2020 05:14:52(UTC)
smithangelo

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Nike Sportswear had an undeniable hit on its hands with last winter's lineup of GORE-TEX equipped nike air force 1 high top womens white, and now the rugged, weatherized styles are set to return for winter 2020-21. After we saw a boot-like high top with a lugged sole earlier in the month, we've now been given a first look at a new GORE-TEX Air Force 1 Low - and although its build may be winterized, its color palette is far more indicative of summer.
NIKE, Inc. has yet to officially unveil its footwear and apparel collection for air jordan 1 retro high og blue chill, but it's just shared an official look for the Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) holiday observed in Mexico From October 31st to November 2nd. Included in the family-inspired capsule are a fresh Air Jordan 1 and three never-before-seen takes of staples from the Nike Sportswear roster.
Though somewhat overshadowed by models like the 327 or the 992, the new balance 574 women black is still a standout among the brand's classic-filled roster. And though it hasn't seen too many colorways since the start of the year, October seems to mark a shift as the silhouette prepares a neutral, OG-reminiscent colorway. The NB brand of grey sees a return throughout the upper, dressing the suede of the toe cap, side-panel, and tongue. Dark navy then complements behind on the counter with bright aqua accents embroidered just over top. Burgundy accents then work their way forward as it outlines the profile's "N" logo as well as he strip of leather that lays down under the aforementioned neutral yet above the white-coated mesh.
Cardi B recently took to Instagram teasing a limited-edition pair of Reeboks to celebrate her birthday - a heavily modified reebok club c 85 vintage green mens with a chunky sole. "I'm kicking off my birthday weekend by announcing I am officially dropping my first ever Reebok x Cardi Footwear Collection," writes Cardi. Dubbed Club C "Cardi," the shoe, with its elevated build and elongated tongue, bears the shape of a mid silhouette. Much of the shoe is dominated by white canvas and leather uppers, accented by black nylon and tonal rubber. There are some gold weaves along the tongue tag, followed by ivory-toned laces at the forefoot and light cushioning around the collars. As a final touch, the sneakers come with a black semi-translucent midsole that offers a peek at the exterior base of the insole.
https://www.toeboxgrace.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.