logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

78vvjqr0
#1 Skrevet : 17. oktober 2020 08:04:29(UTC)
78vvjqr0

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

A higher spec version adidas Cyber Monday 2020 than it’s older sibling, 1982’s Oregon, the Ultra Tech was constructed using syntehtic suede and nylon mesh both of. As well as the traditional material combinations, reflective heel trims and its most striking feature, the thick midsole, also lend themselves to the true OG nature of this release. Finished with the trademark Dellinger webbing which is instrumental in shock dispersion, the heavy duty outsole also contains adidas’ Soft-Cell technology.

Adidas‘ ’90s Ultra Tech runner is now releasing in a toned down “Orca”-inspired colorway. Displaying adidas ultra tech green a mix of black, white and greys, the shoe’s upper is constructed of a mesh base sporting contrasting suede overlays that span from the midfoot region to the heel area. Branding then comes in the form of a lateral and medial Three Stripes webbing, a retro Trefoil tag on the tongue and choice embroidery on the heel counter. Rounding up the design of the latest colorway is a web-wrapped black heel cage and white midsole that sits on top of the traction focused rubber outsole.

After releasing in two OG men’s colorways early this , the classic adidas Ultra Tech is returning again—this time in a duo of clean ladies-only colors. Arriving adidas Black Friday Deals in both a ladylike pink/grey/white and a more toned-down tonal black/grey/white, the 90s running silhouette features large layered suede panels that swoop all the way from the heel to the forefoot on the upper and bold retro branding on the tongue/heel for a look that’s unmistakably old-school.

In 2013-14 Release Date adidas Originals brought back the original Oregon Ultra Tech silhouette for a quick run of retro releases. Now, the Three Stripes has plans to bring the 1991-adidas classic out of its archive once again with two original colorways just in time for fall. Retro running silhouettes have become one of the most popular trends in the sneaker industry as of late, so now is as good of a time as any for adidas to bring back on of its best looking models from the 1990s.

https://www.1freshfoot.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.