logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

cigspriced
#1 Skrevet : 24. november 2020 03:15:20(UTC)
cigspriced

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

There's a lot of nothing going on in thousands of the federal government's bank accounts Wholesale Cigarettes, and taxpayers are footing a sizable bill for that nothing.

According to an article in the Washington Post, this year the government will spend at least $890,000 on service fees for bank accounts that are actually empty Tobacco Shop. There are 13,712 such accounts with a balance of zero. That's right: zero.

All that nothin' adds up. The government is required to pay $65 per year, per account, to keep them on the books. Thomas A. Schatz of Citizens Against Government Waste points out that any citizen getting charged for the privilege of maintaining an empty bank account would do everything possible to close it.

The Obama administration says it's working on the problem. Back in 2011, the number of empty accounts was 28,000. And last year, the Government Accountability Office put the cost of maintaining empty bank accounts at $2.1 million a year.

So, that's improvement Marlboro Cigarettes. Government-style.

Quick! Stockpile those smokes, kids.

A new proposal in New York City would increase the age to legally buy cigarettes from 18 to 21. If enacted, the Big Apple would have the strictest limits of any major American city. The outcry is what anyone would expect - old enough to fight for their country but not old enough to buy cigarettes? Those who Surgeon General's report that says 90 percent of smokers admit they had already started smoking by age 18 Marlboro Cigarettes.

By that reckoning Cheap Cigarettes, raising the smoking age may not do much to curb smoking. It will just force young people who have been obtaining their smokes illegally to keep doing that a few years longer.

There are a lot of things that young people are not supposed to be doing, smoking and drinking among them. Certainly the restrictions are frustrating when you're in that age group. While eight of nine members of the Buffalo Common Council think a stadium is a swell idea, Rep. Brian Higgins and County Executive Mark C Marlboro Red Cigarettes. Poloncarz are opposed. There is no inkling of how such a project would be financed and there is no indication that the Buffalo Bills are interested in a new stadium.
Related articles:
Buy Pipe Tobacco Online Cheap

Bugler Cigarette Tobacco
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.