logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

AaronJ
#1 Skrevet : 15. april 2020 05:07:14(UTC)
AaronJ

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"Remember when CrossFit banned the Nike Metcon 2 Dame and Nike fired back with their own Air Jordan 1 inspired “Banned” edition of the shoe? (If not, read about it here.) Well it looks like the Metcon 2 is also receiving a colorway borrowed from an OG Air Jordan 1 look, which as you can see here, is the the iconic “Royal” color combination in blue and black. If you’ve always wanted a pair of Royals for the gym, now you’re all set. You can find the Nike Metcon 2 “Royal” soon at select Nike Training suppliers.
</br></br>
Dylan Raasch’s Nike Roshe Run proved that Nike can make a coveted sneaker that’s ubiquitous the sneaker world over. At an original base price point of $70 and limited on what materials could be used, the Roshe’s success has since seen numerous attempts at replication throughout the sneaker world. Nike has yet to make a true and through sequel but this new silhouette – the Nike Tanjun Dame Sort – is definitely close in proximity. Today we get a look at two debut colorways, a Midnight Navy/Game Royal combination and a clean Wolf Grey/White.
</br></br>
Nike’s mission to create a barefoot running sensation reached its a-ha moment with the creation of Free, the anatomically shaped foam cushioning system that featured deep ridges for an uninhibited and natural range of movement. With its minimal upper and harder sole (ideal for shorter-distancing running), Free was indeed an effective mode of transportation for athletes and every day wearers alike, permeating the brand’s catalog beyond sport into the realm of casual use. Today, Nike launches the latest iteration of the Nike Free 5.0 – the former featuring a layered upper similar to the outstanding Free Run 2 and the latter continuing the laceless, super-minimal, and lightweight approach.
</br></br>
The Adidas Superstar Tilbud Dame has amassed plenty of collaborators since the start of its anniversary, but with the year not even close to its finish, it’s quite obvious we’ve yet to see the bulk of what’s upcoming. After tasking Next in Fashion star Angel Chen with her very own red-clad take, the imprint is transitioning the silhouette to an adjacent duo of womenswear notables: Olivia Oblanc and Ji Won Choi. Alike in their attitude, the two have paired their aesthetic unto only one variation of the Three Stripes icon, working up from a white base that is relatively unembellished. Smooth leathers affix as they should, shell toes all the same, but along the lace unit, the collaboration has opted for two enlarged straps in place of a standard set of laces. One foot, likely crafted by Choi herself, dyes the fasteners a bold red to match the hangtag emblazoned with her name while the other strikes neutral with Oblanc’s oblique branding stamped atop.
</br></br>
adidas’ NMD line brought much fanfare to the German sportswear giant back in 2015 as it offered a sock-like, light-hearted take on the BOOST revolution popularized by the Ultra Boost. Since then, the silhouette has undergone countless color variations and slight structural modifications aiming to breathe new life into the futuristic sneaker. And the Three Stripes may just strike gold with the Køb Adidas Nmd upcoming black and silver iteration. Unlike its playful debut last month, this yet-to-hit-retailers option foregoes a loud colored midsole and opts for a tonal metallic grey shade. Nothing changes between the two uppers, as the recently unveiled pair also dons black Primeknit, lace guards, and side stripes.

"
jiuer7845
#2 Skrevet : 17. april 2021 14:42:33(UTC)
jiuer7845

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: saassa

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.