logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

liyfwwkk
#1 Skrevet : 8. maj 2021 02:59:43(UTC)
liyfwwkk

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: https://www.sports-ha.com/

A new patchwork iteration of the bringsist.com has surfaced. This time around the patchwork motif is covered in two types of animal print: snakeskin and leopard. Opting for a bold and vibrant finish, the Vans Era utilizes the aforementioned prints of leopard, and snakeskin and implements them allover the upper in a colorful palette. Additionally, not only does the left and right shoe come with unique pattern placements, the color placement is also individualized resulting in an asymmetrical and mismatched finish.

Vans has given its Era SF silhouette a trippy rework with the Vans Shoes Women checkerboard pattern. This new rendition comes in a classic hue of black and “Marshmallow,” contrasted by a crisp white outsole and red “OFF THE WALL” branding seen on the rear license plate. This Era SF takes close inspiration from the original Vans “Warp Check” pack — which consisted of the slip-on and Sk8-Hi — and adds the print all over its canvas upper.

Vans Era Retro Sport Burgundy has pulled inspiration from one of its old school traditions with the release of its new Mismatch Era pack, rekindling the days of “Dogtown” when skateboarders could visit the company’s then-fledgling shop in Southern California and replace their worn-out kicks with any new colorway. This resulted in the unprecedented style of mixing and matching the durable skate sneakers, which the brand has tapped into with its latest collection by way of eclectic, zebra and camouflage-printed editions.

Undoubtedly the stand-out is the colorblocked New Trending Vans Era release, which is constructed from a mix of canvas and suede panels. The brightly-colored, multi-panel construction also features embroidered Vans and MoMA logos across the upper and marks the start of an ongoing collaboration between the two brands, with new footwear, apparel and accessories coming next year.

https://www.bringsist.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.