logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 14. maj 2021 11:05:26(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best affordable Nike running shoes under $100

We already have a buyer’s guide that covers a similar topic. However, while that piece contained a comprehensive collection of running shoes, we felt that the major running brands deserve separate affordable shoe guides.To buy more NIKE FREE FLYKNIT 4.0 with cheap price, you can visit shoesnewest.com official website.

Being the $40 billion brand it is, every major release from Nike is backed with a mega-marketing budget and loud organic outreach. But that’s only true for their premium products featuring the latest and greatest.

Their affordable shoe options do not get much love. We don’t have the sell-thru numbers, but we suspect that Nike’s $70-90 offering contributes to a sizable chunk of their footwear business. A few years ago, there was a report that indicated that the Nike Roshe Run was the brand’s top-selling model of the year.

Nike’s basic shoe collection had always been backed by a couple of strong performers. If you turn the clock a decade back, models like the Dart and Downshifter had a great run and offered great value for money. If we recall correctly, those shoes were priced at $50 or so.

You won’t find $50 running shoes anymore – not within Nike’s playbook at least. But there are plenty of options within a retail price-band of $60-$90 – and that’s more true for 2020 than ever before. The Nike Downshifter still exists, but it now retails at $60.Nike used to have a sparse affordable product line-up in the past, but that’s no longer the case. With competition heating up in the higher price segments, the so-called budget models are getting hand-me-down tech from their well-marketed cousins.

For example, the Nike Winflo 7 has not one, but two Zoom Air bags. The midsole geometry of the once-popular Nike Free line has trickled down to models such as the Flex Experience. Lunarlon gets a new lease of life on the Renew Run.

As a side note, we’ve noticed a strange quirk on the lower-priced Nike shoes; most of them have shallow and pointy toe-boxes. Don’t ask us why, though.

If we list all the shoes on this guide without context, it would be a jumbled mess. A better way of doing this is an approximate categorization of shoe models, so that’s exactly what we have done here.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.