logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 14. september 2021 07:44:12(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Seattle’s Best Jewelry Stores for Unique Looks

FROM BOLD PIECES of art to subtle everyday sparkles, accessories have the ability to make an outfit, adding color, texture, and most importantly a distinct sense of personality to an otherwise pedestrian sartorial choice. These jewelry stores—independent, unique boutiques—keep the focus on artisan-made creations.To get more news about pictures fashion jewelry, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Given these Covid times, check with shops before visiting—some operate by appointment only. Or do as we do: Have a glass of wine at home in your sweatpants and shop online for the beautiful things you’re totally going to wear when you enter the real world again.

BALLARD
The stylish, youthful hoops and cuffs this boutique is best known for are made from cellulose acetate, a fancy technical term for a kind of natural plastic (which most folks will recognize from eyewear frames). Baleen’s pieces are lightweight, affordable enough to own the same pair of earrings in multiple colorways, and so simple that they make perfect gifts.

NORTHGATE AND BELLEVUE
In this collection of unique, contemporary jewelry inside both locations of Green Lake Jewelry Works, the emphasis is on handmade, one-of-a-kind pieces that truly are wearable pieces of art. That means that you won’t always find something that speaks to you—but when you do, you’ll never want to take it off.
Jewelry is revered at this U Village showroom that’s as much a gallery as a store. Twist offers a curated, comprehensive selection of high-end, high-fashion jewelry from well-known artists and designers like Cathy Waterman, Jamie Joseph, and Anita Ko (whom you can learn more about via a collection of introductory videos on Twist’s website).

Coinciding with their 15th year in business, the owners of this beloved boutique have moved away from selling other artists’ designs and leaned into what they do best: upcycling your family heirlooms into of-the-moment pieces you’ll actually want to wear. Haven’t got a jewelry box full of clip-on earrings and old brooches? They also make a small collection of signature mixed-metal pieces that will find their way into your everyday wardrobe.

Despite the name, the whimsical trinkets found in this special downtown jewel box shouldn’t be reserved for dressy affairs—all the pieces here, from handmade wedding rings to banana-shaped earrings, are meant to be worn and loved. If you’re plagued by indecision, give yourself the gift of Fancy’s earring subscription (they also have one for brooches) and get a surprise set each month for a year.

This inviting shop is stocked entirely with accessories made by women artists from around the country, including local designers like Kika Lievano, Rebekah Jaramillo, and Molly Debiak. Though you’ll also find a few bags and scarves, the jewelry takes center stage, predominantly in the form of simple, delicate pieces that look great layered or on their own.

At first glance, this Madrona jewelry store’s stunning selection of sparkles seems to be of the standard engagement-ring variety, but look closer and you’ll notice these classic designs spotlight uncommon stones and lab-created sustainable gems like moissanite, in addition to diamonds.

The jewelry at this broody, magical store, made exclusively by female and LGBTQ+ artists, tends to give off an edgy, grown-up goth vibe—in the best way possible. In addition to statement earrings and chunky necklaces, you’ll find a quarterly rotation of fine art; they recently added tattooing and hair services as well.

This regal little boutique along Bellevue’s Main Street is the sister spot to beloved clothing shop La Ree around the corner, and contains a similarly well curated assortment of beautiful things. Cases inside are studded with jewels, but not your standard diamond-store fare—think one-of-a-kind antique rings, customizable lockets, and quirky artisan-made earrings.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.