logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 14. september 2021 08:13:27(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

BlizzCon leak outs World of Warcraft

Blizzard press materials have leaked ahead of BlizzCon 2021 tomorrow, and reveal what's next for World of Warcraft players.To get more news about buy eu wow gold, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

According to the leaks posted on WoW Head, World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic is coming, and details on the upcoming Shadlowlands patch, Chains of Domination, have been revealed.

Burning Crusade content will be rolled out in phases. Originally released in January 2007, Burning Crusade takes players to the Outland to stop the Burning Legion. This expansion brought with it the Blood Elf for the Horde, and Draenei for the Alliance, so you will soon be able to roll these races again in Classic. Burning Crusade also brought with it the Arena PvP system, the Jewelcrafting profession, flying mounts, and the Aldor and Scryers of Shattrath.
Prior to Burning Crusade Classic’s release, WoW Classic players can decide whether to advance each of their characters to the Burning Crusade era with the rest of their realm or to continue playing the original WoW Classic content on the new Classic Era servers.

As with WoW Classic, anyone who subscribes to World of Warcraft can also play Burning Crusade Classic at no additional cost.

As far as World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is concerned, with Chains of Domination you can expect to delve into the depths of the Jailer’s domain. Here, you will seek to understand the true nature of his plans.

You will also seek to unite the four covenants to assault the Jailer, raid the Sanctum of Domination, try out the new mega-dungeon Tazavesh, the Veiled Market where you will go up against eight bosses, don new Covenant cosmetic armor sets, and unlock flying in the Covenants’ four domains.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.