logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. december 2021 05:27:00(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

INTRODUCING STARK FUTURE AND THEIR ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE

We all know we're on the verge of an electric motorcycle revolution, and as such you can expect news on new bikes to come in hot and heavy over the next few years. That will probably include both familiar manufacturers and new ones. We've just received a PR from a new company called Stark Future and their new Varg motocross bike. Tested with the help of former World Champion Sebastien Tortelli, and Josh Hill, who has logged hundreds of hours on Alta electric bikes, the machine is said to produce up to 80 horsepower and weight 110 kg, which is 242 pounds. We can also say it looks really cool. The price is listed as €11,900, which is about $13,500 U.S.To get more news about ev, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

Stark Future says it is a multi-national company, established in 2019 with Swedish roots but located on the fringes of Barcelona. The press release mentions how quickly motocross tracks and riding areas are getting shut down in Europe due to noise, and how that pushed development to get this electric bike going before more tracks go away.

We'll see how things unfold for Stark Future in the...future. Here's today's PR announcing the bike and here's a website to check out. Just for fun, we poked around the site and found you can literally order a bike right now, but the estimated delivery date currently sits at September, 2022. This is just a look at the website, we're not saying those are official dates.
Stark Future was born to challenge and inspire the motorcycle industry to sustainability. The company’s first serial production model – the Stark VARG motocross bike – will prove that electric technology is superior to gasoline equivalents in every single way.

The Stark VARG is the first electric motorcycle to be the performance leader within its category.
The new model will reorientate the industry with its patent-pending technology and design features, to inspire riders and racers towards sustainability. In order to outperform traditional technology, the Stark VARG has been developed from the ground-up, building the power train and chassis to work perfectly together and optimizing every component for its purpose. It is physical proof that an electric motocross bike can outperform combustion-engine equivalents in every single way.
No detail has been left untouched or unexamined and no compromise has been taken: the Stark VARG has been in development for over two years and every single component has been carefully examined and cross-compared for utmost performance and potential. As well as the raw numbers and exceptional handling, the Stark VARG hits ownership targets thanks to its quick charging time and unbeatable durability (offering a full ‘moto’ at Grand Prix-like intensity or up to 6 hours of easy trail riding with a 1-2 hour recharge) and the absence of emissions and noise. The Stark VARG is also incredibly versatile. Through the brilliant Stark Future App – contained on the waterproof and shock resistant smartphone/dash, held in place by a new robust fixture – the bike’s power curve, engine-braking, traction control and virtual flywheel weight can be tuned in a few seconds and through as many as 100 ride ‘modes’. What kind of moto will you ride today?

The silent heart of the Stark VARG is the prized engine and power, providing 80hp – 30% more than any 450 – and with double the amount of torque. The drivetrain is surrounded by Stark’s production battery system which is one of the most compact and ‘energy dense’ in the world, boasting 6kWh of capacity at less than 32kg. The powerplant has been forged with advanced tech and ideas, such as the patent-pending magnesium honeycomb casing, ‘slippery-fingers’ cell holders, a pressure relief system and a one-sided powerboard configuring the battery cells. The Stark VARG’s ‘flying V’ system connects every cell directly to the tough, waterproof casing. This brings high conductivity to the air-cooled structure. The result is a very even and regular battery temperature that removes unnecessary weight for water or vapor cooling. The range from a full charge is similar to a 450 with a full tank of gas.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.