logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. december 2021 05:37:31(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best 12 Tubes Waterfall Glass Recycler Bongs Vortex Cyclone Dab Rigs

This strikingly attractive Recycler Bong gives you a refreshed impression on how glass bong can work. You have to fill the weed bong with half amount of water. And make sure the water line don’t exceed the the upper part the bong. You will see a mini-version tornado in the chamber of the dab rig traveling up to the bent neck. Thousands of bubbles jumping around the chamber of the recycler flow into a combination which resembles a tornado in the glass bongs. The thick round base supports firmly the rest part of the glass recycler. The tornado filtration of the bubbler continues to offer non-stop energy for the smoke to move up to the chamber. You can feel rest assured that this vortex bong with cheap price which is under $100 will definitely give a incredible experience for the water pipe.To get more news about best big bong, you can visit sharebongs.com official website.
This glass recycler water pipe is available in green and purple.

There is no doubt in our minds that the 9 inch recycler water bong with inline diffuser is the best recycler rig we have come across. The wax rig is made from high quality Borosilicate glass, and features 12 clear recycler tubes, inline diffusers and a thick bowl for 14 mm female joints. This bong not only looks cools, but provides a smooth smoking sensation that will delight all smokers. If you’re shopping for a bong, this one is highly recommended.

Recycler is one of the latest Grace Glass bongs! It comes with an innovative design featuring a built-in chillum that swirls around the flatbottomed tube, reaching down to an inside percolator, which breaks apart your smoke into tiny particles. You place your herbs onto the detachable bowl equipped with two sides and and an inside screen, used to secure your herbs from falling into the tube.Some holes in the middle of the tube will offer you a comfortable grip. The Grace Glass logo appears at the top of the tube, which ends up in a mouthpiece ring.

Action Bronson just added the "Mona Lisa" of water pipes to his collection and he dropped a ton of cash to get it.

AB picked up his "respiratory recycler" bong -- made by blowing artist AKM -- over the weekend. It took 2 weeks to complete, and the final price tag was $20,000!

Art dealer Marcel Soufan -- who also owns a Tampa smoke shop -- says Action's collection is major. He delivered a Japanese SLOP glass pipe to the rapper just last week ... and estimates Action has stockpiled about $50k worth of super fancy bongs.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.