logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 27. januar 2022 05:49:56(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

RGNT electric bike coming to the US, based on $ 12,495

Swedish electric motorcycle startup RGNT (pronounced “Regent”) has just announced that retro-style products will hit the US market.To get more news about zeroemissions, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

If these bikes look familiar, it could be due to editorial lance. I wrote about RGNT No.1 and BMW Vision DC Roadster As the exact opposite of the design of an electric motorcycle. Future beamers will not be produced, but RGNT has come a long way since the last discussion in 2019. And their motorcycles are now available for purchase.
The base model of the RGNT is the No. 1-Classic, a homage to street bikes of the 1960s and 1970s “made in Sweden for individual urbanists”. Like all RGNT models, these bikes are handcrafted in Kungsbacka, Sweden. As evidenced in this video, the RGNT crew seems to be as interested in the philosophy behind the bike as engineering.

Wire-spoke wheels, dual rear shocks, a simple tubular frame and a fake gas tank give it the No. 1 vintage look, but even casual observers will notice the missing engine and exhaust pipes. Instead, the No. 1 frame supports a large battery. The hub motor drives the rear wheels.

RGNT claims to have a top speed of 77.7 mph, a range of 74.5 mph, a charging time of 3.5 hours and a battery of 20% to 80%. The charging time from dead to full is 6 and a half hours. The lithium-ion battery is rated at 88V / 7.7kWh, and the peak power of the motor is the highest at 11 kW (8.5 kW continuous). The entire package is claimed to weigh 350 pounds.

The RGNT motorcycle just pegs the rider’s foot and has no foot control of any kind. No gear selectors or clutch levers are needed as there are no gears to change. The linked J. Juan brakes are controlled manually.The RGNT site says, “We are looking ahead technically while aesthetically remembering the past.” Under the throwback styling of these motorcycles, RGNT incorporates many technologies and connectivity. A 7-inch touch screen display is behind the headlights. From the dashboard, riders can access navigation, settings, bike performance details, battery levels and more. OTA updates and cloud connections are used to update your bike as needed.

RGNT has a dealer in Europe, but no dealer in the United States. Lack of test drive, service and support can discourage some customers. You can deposit a deposit and pre-order RGNT now, but it will not arrive until early 2023. According to the company, RGNT will be shipped directly to the door in a crate with the necessary documents to make it street legal. All models come with a two-year or 30,000 km (18,640 mile) warranty.

Do US customers prefer Swedish electric bikes without the support of local dealers over alternatives? The RGNT seems to have the popular old-fashioned styling clues that many riders want, but if traditional style is a top priority, the 12-and-a-half-year-old Grand will have some ICE Modern Classics. But you can buy it. If your goal is to ride an electric bike, Zero offers better performance and money support.But for those who want an electric bike When With a retro feel, RGNT’s No. 1 motorcycle is one of the few options on the market.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.