logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 27. januar 2022 06:08:22(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Interior design trends 2022

Interior design trends for 2022 are vast and varied. There are some new colors, new textures and new materials, but most importantly, there are new moods. For as we emerge from the last two years, blinking into the sunlight, the way we want to live our lives has altered subtly. How we want to spend time in our homes has changed - what their purpose is has shifted, and this has affected every decision we're making about decor. To get more news about bedroom furniture, you can visit oppao.com official website.
"How people want to decorate has recently shifted," agrees the designer Lee Broom. "For a start, we’re all craving a better outlook, and part of achieving that is to condition your own brain to think more positively, which you can do by surrounding yourself with things that make you feel happy. Look at what we’ve all been doing the past year or so. Stuck at home, we’ve been getting experimental, honing culinary skills or learning how to make cocktails, and - surprisingly - actually becoming more connected to a chosen few, via regular Zoom calls. Now, it's about bringing that into the real world and, like in the 1970s, there is a huge shift towards home entertaining and creating spaces to have friends and fun times in. Cocktail cabinets that move and rotate, furniture that’s geared towards sitting together and being convivial, anything that is a bit playful and glamorous and dramatic."

The interior designer Tara Bernerd agrees that there is a general move to sophistication, but it's a more relaxed take on sophistication than ever before. "While that feeling of luxury remains very important, don’t we now all want something that feels approachable, too?" Tara says. "That you can walk around barefoot in and not feel worried about? I find that people still want their spaces to feel grand, but while we might turn the volume up in the living room with some real wow design, we’ll then do a chic media room where the materials and textures are less formal, more edgy, more comfortable. This totally reflects what’s happening generally, as people are finding they can be just as smart without a tie, and women have largely swapped their heels for trainers."
There’s a magical new material trend on the horizon and it’s awash with galaxy inspired finishes. Dark blue, veined with white and pale blue streaks is popping up everywhere, from this vanity unit, above, to luxury table tops. Defying anyone not to leap out of their beds in the morning Marazzi’s show stopping vanity unit created in a ‘Sodalite Blu’ hue is a feat of engineering. The ceramic brand’s ‘Collection Grande Marble’ replicates the intricate qualities and veinings of marble using 6mm porcelain, allowing for the grand impression of weighty slabs with efficient lightweight properties.

While teaming a deep blue Lapislazzuli marble top with an artistically forged bronzed brass base, Poliform’s Ilda side table is the essence of the rustic-luxe look we are all loving. It’s sold as a coffee table but don’t you think it’s jewelled navy hue inspires the perfect bedroom night-cap?
Meaning literally ‘deceive the eye’, trompe l’oeil is an artistic device or conceit that has been in the artistic landscape for centuries - part demonstration of an artist’s skill, part delight for the viewer. It adds a bit of unexpected humor to the home, a talking point that will make both you and guests marvel with amusement, something that folds nicely into current living room trends.

Bonaldo’s New Perspective Mirror, above, plays with depth and perspective, giving the illusion of a room beyond the mirror and leaving space for the imagination of the person standing before it. The lines that decorate it are drawn freehand directly on the reflective surface and naively re-produce an additional environment than the reflected one.
When we designed the Arch tile collection for Bert and May earlier this year, we sensed that arches were just around the corner, so to speak. And it seems we were right. Arched doors have become big news in extensions and renovations, and the gentle curves are softening the hardened edges that have proliferated for so long.

"Harking back to Roman times, arches feel very contemporary all of a sudden," says Livingetc editor Pip Rich. "I'm excited to use our Livingetc tiles from Bert and May in my own bathroom renovation in 2022, as they add a grandeur while remaining friendly at the same time. You can't help but relax in a space with curved edges."
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.