logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Heman1963
#1 Skrevet : 12. august 2022 07:37:07(UTC)
Heman1963

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Luo Huacheng said to her "Xiao Rui you come to my office first although you will be busy with the wedding immediately but there are still some work announcements after the wedding" Lin Lang Biography is a very good starting point for Lin Rui When the TV series is released at the same time Lin Rui had better have other works to take over In this way the heat will continue Lin Rui nodded and took Ouyang Qian to Luo Huacheng's office Luo Huacheng added with a smile "Actually Aze asked you to wait for him here" "He's still busy" "Well it's in the group company It'll be an hour later" Lin Rui nodded his head They hadn't seen each other for a long time and she naturally missed him very much As the day to unlock the seal is getting closer and closer Lin Rui feels that her mood is also up and down I'm pretty nervous Luo Huacheng picked up two books and said "I have screened carnosic acid price
these books and these two movie books are good"

One is the role of an oriental girl who knows kung fu in the big Hollywood movie production recommended by the film queen Qi Although she is not the heroine she plays no less than the heroine and she is particularly eye-catching Of course I'm not sure if the role will be given to you You have to audition Another book the heroine tells the story of a pair of sisters and brothers who are very talented in playing Go After the elder sister gave up her life she worked hard to cultivate her younger brother and reached the peak of the chess world The director of this play is Zhang Feng Let's just say that this play is tailored for you and can win awards Although Lin Rui is still very young the language of chess is very suitable for Lin Rui She is partial to literature and art and it is particularly easy to win awards Lin Rui opened the two notebooks and looked at them and then there was the pre-shooting time above "The two films were not made at the same time" she said "Yes" They are all in the second half of the year but they are staggered However these two dramas are released during the Spring Festival "Have all the other characters in those two shows been confirmed" Lin Rui asked Luo Huacheng said "The male and female protagonists of the Hollywood drama have been confirmed"

The male leading role of the language of chess is very few and it has not been confirmed yet but it should be chosen within the cloud entertainment But in the language of chess it is more important to play the role of the younger brother of the heroine which has not been chosen yet "Let Qibao try" Lin Rui suddenly spoke Luo Huacheng was stunned "Can Xiao Qi play Go" Chapter 1091 live as you please "Well you can find someone to play chess with him" In fact when Lin Rui heard this book her first reaction was that Xiao Qibao was particularly suitable This kid has been clamoring to be a child star before Now is a good opportunity Lin Rui said "Let him try If not let's talk about it"

"That's all right" Luo Huacheng nodded and said "I will arrange for Xiao Qibao to try out the play" So Xiao Rui are you going to choose the book of the language of chess In fact this is expected by Luo Huacheng It's not that the other book is not good It's that the book is still uncertain Although the two dates are staggered akba boswellic acid it must be very hard for Lin Rui to go back and forth If that book had not been recommended by Qi Lan it is estimated that Luo Huacheng would not have shown it to Lin Rui at all Auditions have to go abroad Time is also in a hurry Lin Rui shook her head "I want to try that too" "All right if you want an audition I'll get in touch and arrange it" Luo Huacheng turned around to call the crew but also to Qi Lan back a phone call Yunze came back at this time He threw his coat to Chen Qi then naturally sat beside Lin Rui leaned over and looked at the script in her hand Is the foreign one going to have a try "Yes" Lin Rui squinted and looked at Yun Ze "I want to try it" Lin Rui in this life is actually the same as her in the last life Live as you please Life is short If you want to do something try it Even if you fail you will have no regrets Yun Ze nodded his eyes were spoiled He said "I'm free for the next two days I'll go with you" glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate
Chen Xiaoqi who was making coffee for Yunze suddenly shook his hand My boss in order to get out of the wedding day you went to Hengdian to visit the class some time ago and the work is going to pile up The meeting is almost full every day
Why are you still free But after so many years his desire to survive has developed a little So at this time he did not open his mouth to seek death And Lin Rui looked at Yun Ze's beautiful eyes she nodded "En OK" It's settled like this because I have to go to the audition as soon as possible and then I have to come back to hold the wedding The two men decided to take a private plane directly the next afternoon accompanied by Qi Lan Qi Lan's face is not very good Although she was wearing makeup and powder she could still see the haggard fundus Aunt Qi why don't you look so good Didn't you have a good rest yesterday Lin Rui asked Qi Lan rubbed his temple and sighed "It's not my relative but he's missing again" Now that I finally got it back I was so irritable that tannic acid astringent
I locked myself in my room Because of the disappearance he was found by his former relatives

As a result he came back and continued to make trouble every day Qi Lan is really tired Recently the company has been in a mess and she has turned down a few books and has no intention to take the play The works in the first half of this year are only guest appearances in the biography of Lin Lang Lin Rui knows it in her heart Of course the big devil will be very irritable now he has been unable to practice his soul can not come out of Qi Hanjiang's body In this way he is equivalent to being trapped in a transparent cell Seemingly free In fact nothing can be done When the time comes you can act properly God's acting the big devil is finally reborn and he just wants to do something Chapter 1092 the little princess of the cloud family As a result nothing can be done now It will be strange if it doesn't explode Yunze sat beside them and asked someone to come and pour champagne for them He asked "Oh which relative of yours" 。 prius-biotech.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.