logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Paul256
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:24:19(UTC)
Paul256

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Tianya College

"We only take the reward!" The words are firm Fifth Ning added discontentedly "Who knows what perversion is in the third level and time is not enough" "Go" The individual followed Nangong Yan ran to Mo Xuanyue's side and Yunying Eucalyptus first took out an elixir to the injured man There may be a fight later and more power means more protection at least not to become a burden Thank you I am Leng Han "Give me one too I'm hurt too" Nangong is not polite to ask for Nangong Yan ran is also looking at the clouds Yun Ying Eucalyptus did not speak and took out two more giving one to Nangong and Mo Xuanyue Nangong patted Mo Xuanyue on the back and said proudly "You should thank me" Edible oil filling machine
Mo Xuanyue did not look at Nangong but said to Yun Keling "We cooperate and get things according to the number of people" "Good" At the time of their communication the other two groups had joined up and went into the next room There was a faint cry of excitement from inside Let's go in too As soon as I stepped in I was shocked The room was full of dazzling magic weapons flying around the room one by one From time to time he mischievously passed through the people Ah-I want that sword! Fifth Ning grabbed a black sword hovering in the middle of the room With all his strength the sword did not move Another group of people watched the action of the fifth Ning and laughed at it You really overrated yourself "Come and help me I must get it" Nangong Yan ran and Yan Xuanting also flew up to help The remaining few people on the ground all aimed at their chosen ones and ran after them This is mine! "Who said that I took a fancy to it first" The sudden quarrel attracted everyone's attention It turned out that Feng Xiaolai and a girl had taken a fancy to the same colorful brocade clothes Yun Ke Ling Yun Ying Eucalyptus and Xuan yuan Hong Hao saw that of course they were duty-bound to put down what they were doing and go to help her Coco you help him The rest of you hurry Time is running out Nangong Yan ran said far away she and Yan Xuanting have left the fifth Ning is struggling separately Very good! Vegetable oil filling machine
The companions who wanted to help the girl stopped and turned around Only one person came over in the girl's charming language forming a two-to-two situation It's better to strike first!

Yun Keling winked first freezing the girl then concentrating on the other one In this process there is no one else to help In a series of attacks the two men soon lost their mobility and lay on the ground Of course the booty came back to Fengxiao In the following process of collecting treasures everyone was very careful to avoid fighting Anyway there are so many things If you want them I'll give them to you I'll pick another one It's just a pity that this magic weapon is also a difficult thing Just when everyone had taken almost one and was struggling with the second Time is up! ———————————————— Sorry juice filling machine this is yesterday's chapter Today I am working hard Look at the time and upload it Chapter 116 Fen Bao Updated August 5 2009 174405 Words 2096 Yun Keling woke up in a daze and found himself in a strange place Suddenly his whole body was alert Look around There seems to be only one person Where am I It seemed that he was still taking the treasure but suddenly the white light flashed and he fainted I woke up in this very quiet place Eucalyptus! Yan Ran! Ning er! Let go of the voice to call all the people again no one responded but startled a group of birds They should all have come out but they are scattered Go back first Looking at the direction of preparation Yun Keling flew to Lianshuiju Those two people in the front One of them looks familiar It's really an enemy's way It turned out to be the one that Yun Keling had let off in the first pass But now the man is looking at Yun Keling covetously Hey you're the only one That's really bad luck

Hand over the magic weapon or else- "The man first threatened Yun Keling with a ferocious spirit and then flattered the man beside him and said" Elder Martial Brother it was he who hurt Elder Martial Brother 5 and Younger Martial Brother 7 And I just saw that she took two treasures from the Xuyu Palace "Really" Hearing this the elder brother who had a serious expression could not help showing a ferocious smile His eyes sparkled Hand over your two magic weapons even if you hurt the price of the Fifth Younger Martial Brother and the Seventh Younger Martial Brother otherwise we Ziyun Zong will not let you go Yun Keling carefully looked at two people that big brother is already the strength of the CSD filling line
peak of the foundation period do not know if they can play And there's one next to it If I had known this would happen I would not have been kind at the beginning But Yun Keling also knew that even if she did it again she would still let him go After all he was not a cruel person and the injured ones were just unable to move and there was nothing serious about it It seems that they are the magic weapon to spy on themselves Impossible "Then it's not up to you!" Then something like a wheel flew to Yunke Ling The light body flashed by but the wheel followed like a shadow Yun Keling can only hide again and again How's it going You'd better hand over the magic weapon yourself The elder brother stood aside and said proudly it seems that he is also very confident about his wheel magic weapon Yun Keling dodged and looked at what else in the storage bracelet could resist Because of the labyrinth passage there are not many magic weapons left except for the two magic weapons I just got I am not familiar with them and there are very few left Without paying attention Yun Keling was hit by a magic weapon The elder brother also showed a clear expression but soon his expression froze leaving only consternation which was quickly replaced by ecstasy It seems that you have a lot of magic weapons There is a defensive magic weapon 。 gzxilinear.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.