logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Paul256
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:26:01(UTC)
Paul256

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

The most powerful son-in-law in history

When Ouyang Xiu saw that Chen yuan's eyes had disappeared he began to get down to business "You don't know that after we took Liu Ping's men away the army of the horse was no match for that guy Zunren" During this period of time they fought dozens of battles big and small and won only one or two out of ten Zunren has come back When I came they were preparing to launch a campaign to recapture Kyoto In my opinion it's not bad if the horse army can hold for a month Chen yuan for the course of the war has long been expected his chchōu transferred troops Ji Xin's men are no match for the people of Dongying All he cares about is how many people are dead in Japan now How about the casualties of the people of the horse This topic obviously revealed Ouyang Xiu's sympathy and his face suddenly appeared a God of compassion s sè "Oh you didn't see it I thought that those people who fought against the horse were of the same root as the people of Dongying and there should be a sense of propriety between them But I never thought that the first thing the people of Beverage packing machine
Dongying did after laying down a place was to slaughter" This is the virtue of Japan and Chen yuan can guess it without thinking Emperor Zunren was beaten to Hokkaido by himself from a prince and persisted for such a long time under extremely difficult conditions the abnormal psychology of the Japanese people has become even more distorted The same is true of those Japanese who insist with him once they are given the opportunity to kill out they will inevitably find ways to release all their pain and depression If a pervert is more perverted he will be an unimaginable pervert water bottle packaging machine
Ouyang Xiu told Chen yuan that when Zunren had just come out some guys had cooperated with the military action of the Dongying people to celebrate the return of their former emperor But when the Japanese army appeared around them the first thing they did was to rob them of their food and take away their nv people With little resistance they cut off their heads with a knife Zunren's soldiers think this should be these nv people even if they don't want also left to the song people since they can serve the song people why can't serve themselves Such actions completely broke the hearts of ordinary people

They could accept the ravages of the Song people because in their eyes the Song army was the aggressor But now their emperor did the same thing which not only ravaged their bodies but also destroyed the faith they had always held in their hearts So later in order to keep themselves alive they began to help the people of the Song Dynasty resist Emperor Nazunin which only resulted in more brutal massacres In the eyes of Zunren's soldiers those who surrendered to the Song Dynasty and joined the so-called Tsushima Kingdom in recent years were shameful and now they should be killed to help the Song Dynasty fight against them Ouyang Xiu told Chen yuan that there were massacres every day and the population of the whole of Japan was declining sharply After the war there were not one in ten residents in the area where the war was fought which was much more miserable than when the Song Dynasty marched into Japan Listening to Ouyang Xiu's description of the present situation in Japan Chen yuan knew that what he wanted had almost been achieved Only by letting the image of the emperor collapse in the minds of the people of Dongying and only by turning their once sacred emperor into a devil can Song Jun turn into an angel water filling machine Of course the massacre is not without a bottom line Chen yuan needs a lot of Japanese dead but not dead Kyushu Island is the bottom line of the Song army on which there are numerous shops and workshops of the Song Dynasty as well as two wharfs built with a lot of manpower and material resources Japanese are absolutely not allowed to land here Now that they have sent the battle to recover Kyoto it is not far from Kyushu Island Chen yuan stood up and said "That's right Now is the time to come The fruit is ripe If you put it on the tree and don't pick it it may rot" Lord Ouyang how many soldiers do you need to put down the battle against the horse Ouyang Xiu thought for a moment "I absolutely want at least twenty thousand soldiers" After Chen yuan listens be stupefied first then smiled "Too much" Five thousand is enough at most Well you go back and prepare for it Tomorrow I will go to the emperor to talk about it If possible let Ji Xin come back Let's go together this time

” Ouyang Xiu was very surprised "What's the matter" Doesn't the emperor's son-in-law have to go to Zhongjing Chen yuan also wants to go to Zhongjing Wen Yanbo said Zhongjing things can not be separated from him Chen yuan But this is a polite word the world can turn without anyone without their own the problem of Liao can be solved Similarly if he went to Zhongjing Ouyang Xiu and others could also do a good job in Japan Chen yuan wanted to go in person because he wanted to personally turn the four islands into four States of the Song Dynasty There is also the matter of Korea Japan solved Korea is already a dish in the Song Dynasty plate Chen yuan wants to make this Korean kimchi more refreshing so that the Song Dynasty is happy to eat Chapter 694 go to Japan again Chapter 694 go to Japan again Ouyang Xiu said that twenty thousand soldiers were needed Chen yuan said five thousand because Ouyang Xiu did not know that Chen yuan's hands now have a very special arms can be used that is those already formed a good musket team This unit is one of the early units of the new army but they have not been on the battlefield because Chen yuan is not satisfied with the lethality of muskets But this time in the battle of hejianfu xiangyong people with intensive musket to Liao people huge casualties this let Chen yuan realize perhaps the musket is not accurate enough loading is also a little cumbersome but he is farther than the crossbow sh-strike distance itself is an incomparable advantage Those non-professional villagers to do c-o can already play that effect if by their own formed musket team to do I believe that at least much better than those villagers The fighting capacity of the Japanese people and the Song army is poor now the so-called Japanese troops than before is unbearable Chen yuan want to use them to temper the troops Dongying people can only show superiority in front of the so-called Tsushima people because the military strength of Tsushima is even worse than theirs gzxilinear.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.