logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Sergio236
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:39:44(UTC)
Sergio236

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

I adopted my grandfather, the murmur of water.

Xiao Jiu shook his head "No!"! Real people treat you differently from other people! He is very concerned about you and he is surprisingly tolerant Apart from anything else with the tone you spoke to him another person would have been frozen into ice by a look okay "You don't understand" Mo Xiaofeng sighed He could conclude that Yujing's kindness to him was 100% due to Mo Li However even the ink glass also can not let the original excellent have a moment to move Mo Xiaofeng did not think he could do what he had failed to do with his life He looked at the dark night sky and felt that the road ahead was more distant than the night sky Stop sighing I can smell the Coptis in your mouth! Xiao Jiu's face was full of disdain "Didn't I tell you that I'm the best at looking at people" Real people look at your eyes although deliberately closed but with my experience of puppy love for so many years absolutely not wrong! Mo Xiaofeng is stupefied a smart interactive whiteboard
long time say suddenly "Drink!" Drink! Mo Xiaofeng is really drunk He needs to get drunk too much Well the hardships and pains he has experienced over the years have been washed away More than a dozen empty cans and bottles were scattered on the roof and a row of cans were neatly arranged which used to be filled with wine but now it has become plain water The night breeze at the end of August was slightly cool which relieved the heat on his body But alcohol blurs his consciousness dulls his thinking and makes his body less obedient He heard Xiao Jiu say in his ear "I'm leaving It's too sad to say goodbye It seems heartless not to cry and it seems hypocritical to cry I still walk like this" "The luckiest thing in my life is to meet the eldest the third the fifth and you Although I haven't lived for a long time I'm more wonderful than many people So I have nothing to regret" "When I get to hell I won't remember you after drinking Meng Po Tang so you don't have to miss me too much You have the spirit to think more about the people around you" "We all have to move forward don't we" Mo Xiaofeng knew that Xiao Jiu was really leaving this time He tried to catch him but his hands were too smart board whiteboard
limp to lift It was the night wind that dried the tears on the cool cheeks The faces of the eldest brother the third brother and the fifth brother flashed before his eyes in turn and finally Xiao Jiu waved his hands with tears and turned away In the summer of six years ago the group of teenagers whose smiles were brighter than the sunshine were finally washed into yellowing old photos by the years which were dust-laden in memory forever The heart is very painful but after the pain it is no longer the hatred of devouring bones no longer the loneliness of emptiness but there is a kind of relief from it the limbs are indescribably relaxed as if they can fly by the night wind He adjusted his posture and lay on the roof with the sky as a quilt and the ground as a bed sleeping the most comfortable sleep in six years In a daze he felt someone pushing him "Wake up wake up why are you sleeping here"

You'll catch cold When he opened his eyes smart board interactive whiteboard it looked like Yujing's face "It's cool here" he said with a giggle "I'm very hot now" He felt a hand around his neck and another lifted his knee socket and then he was picked up He also stretched his neck and looked down and saw that his body was quite a distance from the ground and for some reason he was even more excited "I tell you this kind of hug is called 'princess hug' because in fairy tales princes and princesses are all hugged in this way" he said with round eyes and the tone of a pupil's answer But soon he remembered something not so pleasant and said with a sad face "You know what" The first time I was hugged by a princess the other side was a tiger spirit! When you hugged me just now the picture of that time jumped out of my mind and then I couldn't be happy "You're drunk" Yujing's voice sounded a little unhappy but Mo Xiaofeng was now completely immersed in his own emotions and could not take care of others at all I've never been so sober! interactive digital whiteboard
Mo Xiaofeng said solemnly with a big tongue "This incident made me understand a truth the first impression is too important do everything to start a good start such as kissing this kind of thing the first time you have to find the right person" He put his hands on Yujing's neck and pulled his head down

Then in the midst of Yujing's increasingly shocked eyes he printed his lips on it Chapter 108 104 I don't know how long I kissed him until he was almost out of breath Mo Xiaofeng moved his mouth and giggled "You didn't push me away Are you a fake" His hands began to touch Yujing's face irregularly but Yujing frowned and caught him "Unbridled!" Mo Xiaofeng put his index finger on his lips and shook his head "It's too late to put on airs now What did I do when I kissed you just now" Yujing's face sank "I don't haggle with drunken people!" "I told you I was very clear in my heart" Mo Xiaofeng said discontentedly "Why didn't you push me away just now" Xiao Jiu said you liked me didn't you "Nonsense!" electronic board for classroom
"Is it" Mo Xiaofeng blinked "but why is your face red" To be honest you like me too don't you "I'll take you back" "Don't change the subject!" Mo Xiaofeng was in a hurry "I like you counting the two times in the demon world this is the third time I said it!"! Every time you talk about him whether he likes it or not you should give him a good word! You know what What I do most every day is to guess your mind When you smile at me I think you like me The next moment you stare I think you don't like me I guess and guess like this sometimes happy and sometimes sad But I dare not ask you because I am afraid that if you say you don't like me I am self-sentimental I don't know what to do! Speaking of this I also feel that this love is aggrieved and cowardly he Mo Xiaofeng is a good young man why do you want to make yourself so pitiful It's not like nobody loves you! So the plea turned into a threat "Will you say it or not" If you don't tell me I'm going to find someone else! Struggling to get away from Yujing's arms he was held tightly by the other side's arms and could not move Who are you going to see Xiang Wenxuan 。 hsdsmartboard.com aofeng moved his mouth and giggled "You didn't push me away Are you a fake" His hands began to touch Yujing's face irregularly but Yujing frowned and caught him "Unbridled!" Mo Xiaofeng put his index finger on his lips and shook his head "It's too late to put on airs now What did I do when I kissed you just now" Yujing's face sank "I don't haggle with drunken people!" "I told you I was very clear in my heart" Mo Xiaofeng said discontentedly "Why didn't you push me away just now" Xiao Jiu said you liked me didn't you "Nonsense!" <a href="https://www.hsdsmartboard.com/">electronic board for classroom</a>
"Is it" Mo Xiaofeng blinked "but why is your face red" To be honest you like me too don't you "I'll take you back" "Don't change the subject!" Mo Xiaofeng was in a hurry "I like you counting the two times in the demon world this is the third time I said it!"! Every time you talk about him whether he likes it or not you should give him a good word! You know what What I do most every day is to guess your mind When you smile at me I think you like me The next moment you stare I think you don't like me I guess and guess like this sometimes happy and sometimes sad But I dare not ask you because I am afraid that if you say you don't like me I am self-sentimental I don't know what to do! Speaking of this I also feel that this love is aggrieved and cowardly he Mo Xiaofeng is a good young man why do you want to make yourself so pitiful It's not like nobody loves you! So the plea turned into a threat "Will you say it or not" If you don't tell me I'm going to find someone else! Struggling to get away from Yujing's arms he was held tightly by the other side's arms and could not move Who are you going to see Xiang Wenxuan 。 <a href="https://www.hsdsmartboard.com/">hsdsmartboard.com</a>
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.