logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Sergio236
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:40:51(UTC)
Sergio236

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Lord of the Rings

"You must beware of Sauron's many eyes and ears" he said "I believe he has learned that the Black Knight has been wounded and he will be furious Soon the land of the north will be filled with spies on foot and in flight When you set out even the birds in the sky must be careful They did not carry many weapons because the key to the journey was covert action rather than open and closed killing Aragorn had no weapons other than Anduril and he was dressed in rusty green and brown like an ordinary ranger Boromir carries a long sword like Anduril but not so much; he also carries a shield and a huge horn "This will resound through the mountains and valleys" he said "Let all the enemies of Gondor flee!" interactive whiteboards in the classroom
He put the horn to his mouth and blew it hard and the loud sound of the horn echoed through the valley and all the people in Rivendell jumped at the sound "Next time you'd better not blow the horn Boromir" Elrond said "Unless you're back in the country again and in great danger" "Maybe" Boromir said "Maybe we'll have to move in the dark in the future but I'll blow my horn every time I set out and I don't like to sneak around like a thief" Only Gimli the Dwarf wore chain mail from the beginning because he was so good at bearing heavy loads and he had a broad battle-axe at his waist Legolas carried a bow and a barrel of arrows on his back and a long knife at his waist The young Hobbits carried swords from ancient tombs but Frodo carried swords and stings And his chain mail as Bilbo had hoped was worn quietly under his clothes Gandalf carried his staff but at his waist he carried Granri the enemy's fencing sword which was the same as the beast's biting sword buried with Thorin in the Lonely Mountain Elrond also told everyone to wear warm thick clothes and coats and cloaks were trimmed with fur Extra equipment and clothing as well as food were put on a pony the same poor little animal they had bought at Bree His stay in Rivendell had done wonders for him and he had become plump with fur and seemed to be young again It was Sam who insisted that he must come otherwise Bill (as he called him) would not eat or sleep well This animal can almost talk "he said" If he stays here any longer he might actually talk He looked at me the way interactive flat panel display
Mr Pippin said "If you don't let me come I'll do it myself" So Bill took on the job of the camel but it was the only member of the team who seemed to be in high spirits

Their farewell was held in the hall and they were only waiting for Gandalf to come out of the house Warm yellow light flowed from the open door and many of the windows were shining Bilbo stood beside Frodo huddled in his fur cloak Aragorn sat on the ground with his head between his legs; only Elrond knew what that meant to him Others are a few unobtrusive gray shadows in the darkness smartboards in classrooms Sam stood over the pony tutting and staring gloomily at the rushing water below; his appetite for adventure was at a nadir Bill old friend "he said" You shouldn't have come with us You can stay here and eat the best hay and when next spring comes there will be fresh grass to eat Bill wagged his tail and said nothing Sam adjusted his backpack and nervously recited everything inside hoping he wouldn't forget anything His most precious kitchen utensils the little salt box that interactive boards for classrooms
he would fill whenever he had the chance a lot of tobacco (but I bet it would not be enough in the end) flint and tinder boxes wool socks sheets and many miscellaneous things that his master would need in the future when he could confidently take them out of his pockets He counted them one by one Rope "I forgot the rope!" He muttered! Last night you were saying to yourself 'Sam how about a piece of rope If you don't have it you'll definitely want it See I want it now but it's too late

” At that moment Gandalf came out with Elrond He summoned the party to his side "This is my last word" he said in a low voice "The Ring-bearer's mission this time is to go to Mount Doom He had only one duty He must never cast the Ring away or let it fall into the hands of any of the Lord's minions Only in the most critical time can we give it to our partners or members who have participated in our meetings Others have no obligation but to do their best to help him If you have a chance you can spread out or come back or go in another direction The further you go the harder it will be to turn back But you are not bound by any vow and no one can force you to go where you do not want to go Because you don't know where your strength lies and you don't know what the future holds "He who says farewell when the classroom interactive whiteboard
way is dark is a man without faith" said Gimli "Perhaps" said Elrond "but I hope that those who have not yet seen the sunset will not swear to walk on the dark road" "But a vow can strengthen a shaken heart" Gimli said Or let it break "Elrond replied" Don't look too far! Just hold on to hope! Farewell and blessings to you from men elves and all freedom-lovers May the stars always shine on your faces! "Wish" Good luck to you! Bilbo shivered with cold "It seems that little Frodo should not be able to write a diary" But when I get back I want a full report from you Don't take too long! Farewell! Many of Elrond's men stood in the shadows watching them leave whispering blessings to them There was no music or laughter in the crowd that greeted them Finally they turned quietly and merged into the darkness The party crossed the bridge and walked slowly up a steep passage leaving the Rivendell Valley where they came to a high place where a strong wind howled; and after a last look at the shelter they trudged into the night hsdsmartboard.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.