logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Bautista125
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:02:06(UTC)
Bautista125

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Military Marriage Lingering: Big President, Little Sweet Soul Brother Chi Enen Li Beijue 3607 Zhang Yun

Walking in front of the man suddenly stopped turned his face sideways handsome face like a blade full of noble spirit "If even my own woman can not be protected do you think I will care about the impact" "But" Moreover only the news that gets out will have an impact Here it can't get out! Overbearing arrogant to the extreme! Chi Enen knew his power Li Beijue said so she did not worry blindly He put his heart back in his chest and noticed that his clothes on the side of his waist had been cut by a knife and were rotten Get in the car Li Beijue opened the car door Oh After Chi Enen sat up and fastened her seat belt she said first "Before eating can we go to a place in the city center first" "Not far I'll show you the way" Without further ado Li Beijue stepped on the accelerator and drove toward the city center …… More than ten minutes The car stopped in front of a pedestrian street This is it Chi Enen got off first He parked the car on the side of the road followed by the car Eagle eyes glanced at the busy pedestrian street raised eyebrows "Why did you bring me here" "You'll know when you come with me" Chi Enen took the initiative to go ahead This street is a commercial street where young people are active People come and go on the street mostly couples Otherwise there are girls in small groups face detection android
Chi Enen found a small shop around the corner and pushed him in This store is still big but because of the location the business is not particularly good As soon as they came in the proprietress immediately greeted them "handsome boy and beautiful girl what do you want to buy today" "I want to buy a man's suit" Chi Enen said as he looked at himself This shop sells both men's and women's clothes and occasionally sells parent-child clothes She has bought parent-child clothes here The quality of the clothes is good and the price is reasonable The landlady glanced at the man next to her and gasped Emma is so handsome!

She couldn't hide her envy and asked Chi Enen "Beauty bought it for her boyfriend" Chapter 225 admit to his face that he is a boyfriend Although she had already admitted the identity of Li Beijue once in front of Gu Qianci but at that time Li Beijue was not there she said it and now Li BeiJue was present she was a little embarrassed and stammered "Well" I want to pick out a dress for him Sure enough it's a boyfriend The landlady was envious But she has long loved her husband and lovely daughter envy to envy she is not jealous He looked at the handsome man in the shop and said with a smile "Beauty your boyfriend is really handsome so handsome he looks good in any one" Li Beijue had never been in such a good mood so good that he felt the air was fresh Everything is pleasing to the eye and everything is pleasant to see Even if the landlady's praise is very superficial he feels pleasant to the ear! The mood seems to wash three warm before the gloom in the restaurant disappeared clean! The proprietress did not know that she had casually told the truth and flattered the most powerful man in Beijing After she simply praised him she helped Chi Enen find him From a pile of clothes take out two sets "beauty what do you think of this" "This facial recognition thermometer " Chi Enen looked over and didn't know what to say Beautiful clothes are beautiful the key is that it is a couple of clothes! Or a couple of striped T's! The style of striped T-shirt with jeans is not pompous but this style of youth seems to be a bit out of tune with Li Beijue Our clothes sell very well and many young couples like you like them Beauty think about it You have to buy clothes for your boyfriend anyway Why not buy one for yourself Wear it out together full of youth how beautiful it is Besides boyfriends and girlfriends have to wear matching clothes at least once to love each other The landlady tried to persuade Chi explained to her in a low voice "No my boyfriend doesn't like this style of clothes" Finish saying she is afraid that the proprietress continues to persuade in order to make business say quickly "so you help me recommend a coat with better quality" I want the simple and generous style "Yes" The two of them spoke in a low voice and Li Beijue did not hear clearly She saw the landlady hang the couple's clothes back and pointed out a few pieces from a row of clothes for Chi Enen to choose

Chi Enen took a fancy to a thin black sweater at a glance She couldn't put it down and touched it The sweater was very soft and looked good quality Style is also simple more texture She happily took the clothes stood on tiptoe and gestured on Li Beijue turned around and asked the proprietress "Boss how much is this" "That one" The proprietress paused and praised her "Beauty you really have a good eye" That's the most expensive one we have here I was going to buy it for my husband to wear But if you want it I'll sell it to you To tell you the truth I bought this dress in the brand store and I bought it for 610 I'll give you a discount 540 Do you think it's OK 540 a thin sweater is really too expensive Chi Enen was in great pain and frowned to discuss with her "can it be less It's too expensive" face recognition identification
Beauty look at the label of the clothes and then look at the texture I didn't lie to you This sweater is a brand product My husband wears 170 The clothes seller gave us 185 Because we bought it in other provinces we didn't want to spend money to go back and change it so we recognized it and put it out for sale If you really want it well I'll take a little less I'll give you a round number 500 Do you think so You can rest assured that my husband has not worn this dress It is new You can see that the label is on it Chapter 226 having a girlfriend who loves you so much Chi Enen examined it carefully and it really didn't look like someone had passed through it But a sweater 500 It is equivalent to half a month's living expenses for her and Chi Baobao She turned her head and looked at the place where Li Beijue had been cut by the knife She gritted her teeth and took out her wallet "I want this one!" She counted five hundreds and handed them to the landlady "No need to pack them up We'll change them here" "All right" The proprietress accepted the money and said with a smile to Li Beijue who was full of pleasure from beginning to end "Handsome boy beautiful woman is really good to you" 。 hsdtouch.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.