logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Bautista125
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:20:40(UTC)
Bautista125

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Blessing of Odin 3 Missing of Odin (Gentleman Yize)

It was also there that I loved my dream more and found the way forward And the eight years I stayed there were the fastest periods of progress in my forging skills and then I went to Anaheim to learn more or less new knowledge but compared with those eight years I was almost living on my old capital You are so pitiful I'll give you a few years first I stood up from the sofa took my long coat from the hanger and put it on my body "I will go to Wartheim for further study and when I come back you will be the second child of ten thousand years" You should cherish the feeling of being the first all these years Yul didn't fight back as fast as I thought …… You're leaving Asgard too "Mmm" "Why go to Wartheim" "I have lived there" "Have you ever lived in such a remote place" Yul finally returned to normal raised his eyebrows "forget it there is no time in life not to be hit but also to stand up" If you can't stand up now 24v Dc Motor With Gearbox
just sit on the ground and have a rest Most of the time Yule will be like a man although beautiful never say disgusting words never act like a spoiled child This is true even in the face of the imminent departure of friends On the fourth day back at the Palace of the Sea of Fog to start packing I received a postcard from Jotunheim As expected the giant's things are all one size bigger Not only are the postcards 15 times bigger than ours but even the stamps are ridiculously big The picture above is a magnificent view of the front of Henalin with two lines written in the middle The first civilized city of Jotunheim Capital Henalin In the lower right corner it reads Giant New Calendar 1306 However on the back of such a large postcard there is a lot of small writing of course all very boring nagging words presumably the postman will not even have the desire to peep when he sees the first greeting

The most exasperating thing is that the girl who has giant blood but can only speak Asil actually put a lot of giant words in the letter But now that I had the address of her and Sol's new home I put the postcard carefully in my suitcase and prepared to go out and ask someone to help me carry things As soon as he reached the hall he saw Loki standing in the middle After the war he got almost everything Status territory fame money almost one-sided support from the Warner tribe and an even more astonishing number of successive women I thought he would never appear in front of me again He seemed to have been waiting for a long time his eyes a little tired and he put on a thick coat because he couldn't stand the climate of Asgard Nevertheless in this cold and dark world his appearance will be too bright and shining I heard you were leaving He said Uh "What about Vihir" "Will come with me" "Will you come back" "Maybe" The stiff questions and answers made the atmosphere a little awkward Finally Loki stopped asking came over silently hung his head and looked me in the eye "Whatever you do 12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm it won't change your decision will it" I don't know if the change of mood caused me to feel that he was different On this day Loki's manner eyes words and deeds are quite different from those of the past I can't say exactly where it is Looking at his crystal pupils I shook my head Not surprisingly he smiled "In that case remember to come and see me before you leave" "I'm leaving tomorrow" "Then come and see me this evening will you" I looked at him quietly and did not answer The most melancholy thing in life is probably to witness the change of a person or a relationship If you can not get a feeling and sad like drinking poison then a person from like to forget is to eat drugs You can feel the pain one by one and it will be exhausted but you can't stop it As long as there is Odin others will eventually be the stars of the moon Loki should understand We all know that the disappearance of Odin has cut off my ties with Loki forever May I have a look at Vihir Loki said again I took him to my room picked up Vihir who could not walk yet but was already climbing like flying from the cradle and handed him to Loki

Loki gently lifted Vihir's armpit as carefully as a fragile crystal bubble His son is actually very similar to him especially his sly eyes It's just that when Rocky was young although he had strength he was easy to bully and Vihir was a little bully who everyone had a headache Like an instinctive feeling between father and son Vihir did not make a scene when facing Loki but looked at him with big purple eyes and his head gradually tilted to one side Loki also tilted his head and gave him a gentle smile After playing with him for a while Loki gave him back to me with a kiss on his soft blond hair He never said a word to Vihir I took Loki to the gate of the Palace of the Sea of Parallel Shaft Gearbox
Mists He turned to look at the building of the divine world which might be very strange to him the Millennium Snow Mountain and looked back at me In fact when I was sensible I always felt that there was no place for me in the world I always think that if one day I will die the happiest way is to close my eyes in your arms If there is an inch of land that can accommodate me at the last moment I hope it will be in your heart Whether it is affection or hatred it will be satisfied Originally I can do not ask for love He smiled wryly "If only I had realized it earlier" Or the same humble but sweet love words but people can not feel the slightest detainment A strong cold wind blew from the palace and beat his back His curly red hair danced in his ears From now on I will not try to tie you down in any way He took my hand in silence leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and whispered in the gap between the lips "" I'll let you go After he left I realized one thing after many experiences he finally changed It's just as a farewell that's enough So I didn't go to see him again in the evening ichgearmotor.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.