logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:39:31(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Red-eyed Sword Demon of Online Games

System "The player Golden Hook has enabled the skill Scarlet Poison Hook" Instantly inflicts Venom damage with Brutal Poison and simultaneously drains 15% of the opponent's health leaving the opponent in a weakened state "Your venom attack is back to you" I saw a blood-red rendering A series of intense venom was released and a miracle occurred when the madman was about to be concentrated The madman rushed to a big tree and fell to the ground with a bang And the skill of Golden Hook also hit the tree directly Slowly a big corroded hole appeared in the trunk of the big tree The madman broke out in a cold sweat Whoa whoa whoa That was a close call Too bad it missed When the madman said this sentence the golden hook was slightly angry and quickly waved the double hook and rushed up with an arrow At this point however the confusing effect has disappeared The madman quickly waved the dagger and circled in his hand A series of flying directly hit the body of the golden hook and the head of the golden hook also appeared four consecutive injuries-713-744-789-826 The Golden Hook Qi and blood which had been subjected to a series of flying immediately dropped from above the school level to Calacatta Nano Glass
less than 1/3 And the golden hook flew back again and again trying to leave the attack distance of the madman I saw the madman dagger again flash out of the supernatural light and stab directly at the golden hook And the degree of the golden hook really can not keep up with the madman so in order to save his life the golden hook used a skill that no one had ever seen before to hit the madman chasing him Ding ~ System "The player Golden Hook has enabled the skill One Hook Parting" Gives the opponent the damage of a critical strike X3 with great power And there is an oo1% chance of blue kill damage After the skill the user's total attribute drops by 15% for 30 seconds Do I rely on such abnormal skills After the madman was hit his body was immediately splashed with blood and flew far away At the same time an amazing damage-4o28-jumped out of the head How can I be so sick The madman immediately stood up and quickly pulled blood After such an attack the madman who had little blood had only a trace of blood left And the golden hook did not rush to attack because his blood was not much I saw two people pull the distance quickly pulling the blood Ready to fight again Inadvertently however the madman used stealth again Only the figure of Golden Hook can be seen on the field and the madman seems to be steamed in the world Golden hook is also slightly out of a cold sweat because at this time the golden hook is only Porcelain Marble Slabs
about 1/3 of the blood if the madman suddenly appears to release a skill then the golden hook will definitely go to see the Buddha Said to move quickly Flutter the double hook and don't give the madman a chance to get close But Madman won't give up this good chance because of this Suddenly the madman fell from the sky and appeared directly behind the golden hook When the dagger fell the double hook collided with the dagger Clang After the war of attrition the blood of the two men dropped a lot again And it's the madman who takes advantage

Degree advantage allows him to make up for the shortcomings of insufficient defense and less Qi and blood And the golden hook under the fast degree is obviously very laborious The madman's dagger began to fly again At this time the golden hook is also losing ground Artificial Marble Slabs I dare not go near the madman And now the game has reached its climax Most viewers think Golden Hook will be the winner but I don't think so Even if Golden Hook has a perverted hook parting perverted skills often take a long time to cD (Xiaodong is a Martian not counting him) For a madman even if he has no skills he can easily play a serial dance Put it this way The madman still has the upper hand At this time the game began to change slowly and the madman who had already gained the upper hand did not know why he fell back to the downwind again The double hooks of the golden hook began to emit purple and black breath And two snake-shaped smoke came out of the hook in an instant Ding ~ System "The player Golden Hook has enabled the skill of Snake Entanglement" Granite Slab Supplier
With the coquettish breath is the opponent's brief coma Lasts 7 seconds The snake-shaped smoke was released in an instant Slowly hovering around the madman it seems that the madman is confused again But this time it was a surprise The Viper Entanglement effect doesn't work I saw the madman jump quickly A turning dagger stabbed the golden hook again And at that moment the double hook of the golden hook also swung up and hit the madman directly in the shoulder but the golden hook was no better than that and the dagger went into the chest of the golden hook

Two people's armor immediately appeared on the scar At the same time he lost a lot of Qi and blood It's all right The damage of the golden hook is much greater than that of the madman after all the attack power of the hook is there And the blood of the madman has bottomed out at this time Just when many players thought the madman was going to lose the game one of the madman's skills turned the tide again Ding ~ System "The player Madman has enabled the skill Ghost Death" It can suck the maximum health of the opponent within 3 seconds but it will lose 25% of the health of the skill user after the skill Isn't this skill equivalent to Seven Wounds Boxing After absorbing the opponent's life you have to deduct 25% of your own Qi and blood What if you only absorb 24% Then isn't it over After a green light was released the blood of the golden hook flew down and was directly sucked by the madman The Golden Hook wants to pull away at this time as long as the distance is pulled away then the blood-sucking effect of the madman will disappear but the degree of the Golden Hook is not so ideal and finally a short 3 seconds passed After the madman lost 25% of his Qi and blood in an instant the Hp energy bar lost blood again But there was only a trace of blood left on the golden hook However the madman waved his hand and rushed over The dagger went straight into the backbone of the golden hook Suddenly blood splashed everywhere and a -855 damage appeared on the head of the Golden Hook which was then sent out of the arena Ding ~ System "The player is awarded 1 point for winning points" I've played with the Golden Hook before but his parting hook has never been used The last time he played with the Silver Flute his strength had already surprised me Although he was defeated by the madman this time it is absolutely too abnormal to be careful of the parting Make people speechless At this time the victory of the madman came to me with a smile and said "No trace brother you also want to enter the top 8" I'm waiting for the final with you "No problem" Then the madman turned and walked away happily Xiaodong has too many abnormal characters now forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.